The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Internet Radio (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17585 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I listen to magicbrodcast.com What other stations are there? I ready for more.
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Nick23
View Profile
Special user
England
555 Posts

Profile of Nick23
http://www.themagicradioshow.com used to do a weekly live show, but havent done so for over a year. I think you can still listen to their archive of shows though... that should keep you going for a while.
Nothing I do can't be done by a 10-year-old...with 15 years of practice."
-- Harry Blackstone, Jr.
Jay Fortune
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Jay Fortune
Hang on chaps! Don't worry - help is here! Radio Magic: Live from London every Monday at 8pm (GMT), 12 noon (Pacific) with repeats on the website, this is the world's Number 1 radio show dedicated to magic and magicians. Check out: http://www.radiomagic.co.uk

And subscribe to the FREE VIP newsletter.

Hope that helps if you want more topical radio magic chat!

J.
Jay Fortune
Co-Host of Radio Magic
FREE magic entertainment every Monday at 8pm (GMT), 12 noon (Pacific) www.radiomagic.co.uk for further info!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17585 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I emailed them last week and they read my email on the show Monday. I was excited about that! It plays on magicbroadcast too!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17585 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Do you think that they'll let me do my Transatlantic Telepathy on their show?
I've done dozens of effects from over 3,000 miles. I can send them a copy of some of my shows on KLYK in Washington State....3,000 miles from Daytona....?????
Nick....I also listened to the magic radio shows when they were live here in Florida.
sayer
View Profile
New user
Czech Republic
64 Posts

Profile of sayer
Oops, I´ve never heard about magic radio broadcast. Thanks for new information (for me). :o))
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17585 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Radiomagic is great! Don't miss it!
Chris Jones
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of Chris Jones
Yay fortunes magic show on the radio with the other guy is funny as fudge. Its my monday treat. If you like wacky zany cats talking about magic, reading out emails, adverts and lists then don't miss it.

Peace out.

Chrios
stasmic
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of stasmic
All Magic has had one running with Jim Sisti for many years:
It's updated weekly.
http://allmagic2.com/talkaboutmagic/
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17585 Posts

Profile of Slim King
That link doesn't do it for me....Any ideas?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17585 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Works now!
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Quote:
On 2005-08-23 21:01, Slim King wrote:
Do you think that they'll let me do my Transatlantic Telepathy on their show?
I've done dozens of effects from over 3,000 miles.

What are you waiting for?! Hehehehehe that would be a great guest appearance. E-mail them and ask if they'd like a tape of your WA state performances. I think it would be very entertaining.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Just to let folks know Saturday's will soon be going live with magic reviews and 'shop talk' at http://www.magicbroadcast.com . Slim King, email me if you wanna do a trick live on air and I'll set you up.
Steve V
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17585 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Will do!
Jay Fortune
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Jay Fortune
Hi guys!

This one goes to Slim King: As Radio Magic continues to attract more listeners world-wide, it's thanks to people like you and the above cherubs for spreading the word. It's not easy convincing a 24/7 commercial radio station to allow an hour every week for magic: let alone a professional London station! However, we've done it and with continued support Radio Magic will go from strength to strength.

Slim King: we will get you on air to do your tricks no matter what the distance. E-mail me: jay@radiomagic.co.uk

And any other magicians who help support the show, send me an email live on air and mention you are a regular at the Café and I'll mention you on the show.

Stay tuned! Monday's 8pm (GMT), 12 noon (Pacific), 3pm (Eastern). Plus repeats on our dedicated website: http://www.radiomagic.co.uk
Jay Fortune
Co-Host of Radio Magic
FREE magic entertainment every Monday at 8pm (GMT), 12 noon (Pacific) www.radiomagic.co.uk for further info!
sammhoudini
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of sammhoudini
Magicbroadcast.com is live right now!
bringing a real magic shop experience to the internet, one click at a time.

www.trickshopmagic.com
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17585 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Yes ...Very GOOD!!!!! Especially if you have an effect for sale.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
Quote:
On 2005-09-16 16:44, Jay Fortune wrote:

...with continued support Radio Magic will go from strength to strength.

Jay also talked of 'magicians helping to support the show'.

Yet I heard Stuart & Barry of 'Dirty Tricks' getting absolutely slated on the same show!
What made many of us laugh however was Stuart and Barry's editing of the clip, as they a) showed they have a sense of humour and b) totally took the p**s out of radio magic. It's on their own web at :
'www.2magicians.com'
Just click on the sandwich and as the tape is shown you hear radiomagic like never before. I do hope they have a sense of humour!

Bobser.
ps: C'mon Jay, what about a little more support for working magicians!!!
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Morganite
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Morganite
Hi guys.

A very nice one is http://www.gomagicgo.com . I never miss a show of those guys.

Best
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Internet Radio (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.35 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL