The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Pk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
I live at least 3 days aways from my nearest magic shop. and I was just wondering if your guys and girls might know of any good pk magnets Besides magic shops carry?

Any suggestion would be most helpful.
Thnak you.

Jester
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
dragonchaos91
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of dragonchaos91
The main pk magnet, used I believe is the micro 5, or the m5 as some call it. Its EXTREMELY powerful, I mean it, if you get it stuck on something it will be hell to get off. I once got it stuck on the bottom of a table and it took quite a while to pull off. And do NOT under any circumstances get it near any tv or computer. The other magnet I'm aware off is the bat. Its not nearly as powerful but its a lot more portable, and easier to conceal.
Hope this helps
-Brett
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
Hey xjester, just check out magnets online, you can find rare earth magnets from all over the country. Some have free sample kits as well. Do a search for rare earth mags and you well find a great selection and at a great price.

Jeff K
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of image
You can find what you need online just do a search
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Thanks all
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
A place in Chicago called the American Science Center will have a huge variety of magnetic items. The rare earth variety is what you are probably looking for.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
jamesgreen2
View Profile
New user
Jim Green
7 Posts

Profile of jamesgreen2
Hey guys,go to Midwest Industries in Meeker, Oklahoma for commerical magnets. These are commerical magnets and they don/t wear-out in a year.The best magnet tricks in US purchase their magnets from Midwest Industries. And they are a lot cheaper than anyone. And they love Magicians. Forget rare earth magnets after you try commerical magnets.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Pk (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL