We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Still can't log in » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Hi guys,

I've had a few pm's from some of you and I'm still unable to log in properly. If you have pmed me at all this week, Riley and Mick are two that I remember, could you please email me on roslynwalker@aol.com with your message as I can't read them.

Cheers,

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5342 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I've reported it to the teck guy's again.

I believe that Dave Scribner PM'ed you telling you to to delete your cookies. That's usually what causes this problem. Since you can't read your PM's I guess you didn't get the message.

Dave has emailed you.

Dave also instructs that if the problem isn't fixed to put a topic in the tech forum.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
All sorted. Thanks for all your help. Ive spent today dealing with viruses. Lovely job. It seems that they were causing the problems with the computer.

Thanks again and take care,

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Still can't log in » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL