The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Encassed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
Hi magicman1,

I received your order at 10.36pm on 04/09/05. Too late to run out to the post office I'm afraid but I did ship it out the very next morning which was yesterday, 05/09/05. It should be with you very shortly. Hang tight! Smile

Dave.
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Hanging Dave!!!
Thanks..
don
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
I hope you mean 9/05/05 or we are in big trouble..LOL....
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
LOL, People in Europe, or in the UK atleast put the date/month/year, whereas Americans put month/date/year, or atleast, that's what I think it is, I know that in the UK its date/month/year
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
Yes Christopher, you're absolutely right. In the UK we do day/month/year and in the States they do month/day/year.

Apart from this date thingy, constant use of the letter 'z', using the letter 'u' where we would use 'ough' and dropping the 'u' from words like colour, we're all pretty much on the same page. I think! Smile

Dave.
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
272 Posts

Profile of ozman
I received my ENCASED yesterday. it is absolute genius! monsieur forrest continues to be a real innovative magical thinker. if you're contemplating this purchase I'd urge you to 'go for it'. it works exactly as is described and provides an exceptionally easy way to do card to card box effects!
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Just got mine today..
Have to get it opened!!!

Thanks for quick shipping Dave..
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1087 Posts

Profile of taller8
Waiting for mine also. I'll give my 'hobbyist' impressions.
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1087 Posts

Profile of taller8
Waiting for mine also. I'll give my 'hobbyist' impressions.
Dr Dark
View Profile
New user
North West UK
55 Posts

Profile of Dr Dark
Arrived this morn. well what can I say.. Dave has done it again. mins to master, which gives real time to work on presentation. I honestly bought this out of curiosity never expecting it to get into my act as I am a purist and don't use gimmiked cards. but this leaves me with a clean ungimiked deck so I will give it a try. looking forward to reading my Quikfire booklet now.
in sumary, unbeatable value, fantastic effect. buy this now or regret it later.
regards, Doc.
Munskin
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, UK
297 Posts

Profile of Munskin
Would this trick be suitable for a walkaround/strolling performer?

Thanks,

Munskin
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
272 Posts

Profile of ozman
Absolutely. the reset is simple!
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
So what do you get, a deck, or gimmicks...both?

and, is anyone else super satisfied with this seemingly amazing effect?
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
Hi,

You get the gimmicks which you then 'integrate' with an ordinary deck. 99.9% of the deck is ungimmicked though so you can use it for all your other stuff too.

Perhaps someone who owns it can offer an unbiased opinion. I can't help you with that I'm afraid. Smile

Dave.
MagicDog
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
174 Posts

Profile of MagicDog
I have one, the method is not new, but it is great for walk around, easy to reset and you will use it.
Make Everyday Magical
tntjr
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of tntjr
I received mine a couple weeks ago, but only this morning had a chance to play with it. It's really well thought out and I'm confident it will play well. As with anything, though, I need to come up w/ a presentation that fits my style. The method is and the way it's explained is terrific.
Also, Quickfire has some fun stuff in it. I particularly like the signed bill to pen cap.

Thanks for sharing your work Dave.
CoinMan21
View Profile
Elite user
China
442 Posts

Profile of CoinMan21
I have this effect. Although the concept has been used before, its still clever thinking.

I probably won't use it as it doesn't suit me but I am sure many would differ.

It takes about 10 mins to construct everything. Once done, your all set to go.
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
Quote:
I particularly like the signed bill to pen cap.

I can't tell you how much mileage I've gotten out of this trick. It's an absolute walk in the park and, if you've already convinced them that you're 'amazing', lay people can't get enough of it.

It may not seem like much on a cursory read through and I'd like to think I've come up with 'better' material in my time but for some reason I'm extrememly proud of this trick. It never fails to make me smile. Smile < See!

Dave.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I'm considering a purchase. But I have to wait to replenish the funds.

I did purchase Ripped & Repaired, CTW and Holes as downloads and they are all terrific. "Take Note" is going right into the act. Great practical effects and great thinking.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Dr. Zordas
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Dr. Zordas
...Funny how people (rant) & rave over effects. Seems the 'BackSlappers' are out in force.

I was told by one well known dealer last week to '...stay away from it' because he took one look and said it's not worth the hassle building (so I couldn't even see a dem of it)...

Dr. Zordas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Encassed (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL