The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Remember your first sweetheart? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1183 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Father Time moves on...we grow older...but do we forget?

I suppose this thread is more for the older guys/ladies in the forum, but the sentiment remains the same.

We may be married or have partners. We may have been married or been together for many years. Happily in fact.
Would never dream of being unfaithful to our partner. But, somehow, you can't forget that "moment in time"...your first sweetheart. How did it all go wrong? What could have been? Do you really care?

I confess, now aged 54, I have been happily married for 30+ years to my wife. Father of 2 children, and grand-father of 2 children, but, I cannot forget my first sweetheart.

I met her at 15 years old, and we stayed together until 21. But, alas we parted. If I had the time again, would it have worked out? Did Father Time and Fate play their part? I think of her always. It was probably all for the best ... was it?

- wulfie
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Yes, I remember the little tramp. Smile
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1183 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Geeseee dpe666 not much of a sweetheart...

wulfie
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
She was at the time. But she was one of those girlfriends who just could not handle being 2nd bannana to magic. Smile
Patrick Differ
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of Patrick Differ
Katey.

You never forget your first kiss. Never.

This subject has the makings of a fine routine. Strong emotional connections weave fine fabrics.
Will you walk into my parlour? said the Spider to the Fly,
Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I've a many curious things to show when you are there.

Oh no, no, said the little Fly, to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair
-can ne'er come down again.
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2464 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
I remember her fondly. And, looking back on how I behaved, I hope to heaven she doesn't remember me.
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Quote:
On 2005-08-25 00:35, rossmacrae wrote:
I remember her fondly.

Lucky you. I hope my first is toothless from crystal meth, selling herself for crack, on Jerry Springer arguing over which of 83 men (and 3 possible women) is her baby's daddy, and eating out of KFC's dumpster. Not that I am bitter or anything. Smile
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11174 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Quote:
On 2005-08-25 02:14, dpe666 wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-08-25 00:35, rossmacrae wrote:
I remember her fondly.

Lucky you. I hope my first is toothless from crystal meth, selling herself for crack, on Jerry Springer arguing over which of 83 men (and 3 possible women) is her baby's daddy, and eating out of KFC's dumpster. Not that I am bitter or anything. Smile

Wow, I think I know her... sounds like you had my sloppy seconds. Smile
~michael baker
The Magic Company
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
If I did, then you must be on the prison computer as we were 14 at the time. Smile Smile
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1183 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Thanks Patrick,
it looks like just you and me then...is there no-one who remembers with effection out there?...

- wulfie
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Doubt it. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Remember your first sweetheart? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL