The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical equations » » Know the day on any given date (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

themindreader
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of themindreader
Hi all,

Can anyone point me to some resources which teach the above.

In case anyone is unclear what I am asking about - I am after a way inwhich I could tell the spectator the day of the week that they were born if I was given the date, month and year,

I am aware that there are possibly several different methods to doing this, and the one method which I managed to come accross online was so extremely complex I did look into it any further.

Many thanks,

Simon
Cranial Fermentator
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Cranial Fermentator
I know various methods have been published in numerous books throughout the years.
I can't give you a list without doing a little research first, but there are two I am positive about. There is a fairly simple method on page 71 of "Thirteen Steps to Mentalism" by Corinda, and Robert Tocquet also has a version in "The Magic of Numbers".
TomasB
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1143 Posts

Profile of TomasB
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical equations » » Know the day on any given date (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL