The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Looking for folks in my area.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Russell Moore
View Profile
New user
Auburn Alabama
20 Posts

Profile of Russell Moore
I'm in The Auburn Alabama area, and looking for other people that are interested in magic. A club a ring or just someone who knows who Dia Vernon is. Anybody in the area?
george kaye
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of george kaye
Found on the magic tricks.com website. They may be able to put you in contact with magic clubs!
George.

Illoosionz Magic

ALABAMA: Huntsville, Muscle Shoals
Illoosionz Magic has info on our services including stage shows and corporate events.
Mort the Mystifying and Donna

ALABAMA: Hueytown
Magicians Mort The Mystifying and Donna offer fun-filled magical entertainment for birthday parties and special events.
MR WIZ ENTERTAINMENT

FLORIDA: North Florida area
Magic Shows for All Events. Children Birthday Parties, Corporate Shows, Fund Raisers, Churches, and more Live animals and audience participation Serving the North Florida (Panhandle) area, south Georgia, and South Alabama
Russell Moore
View Profile
New user
Auburn Alabama
20 Posts

Profile of Russell Moore
Thanks George......
I'll keep searching......
islandguy
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of islandguy
Check with your IBM TVP for Alabama. You can get info at http://www.magician.org/index.htm. Good luck. Keith
Gideon Sylvan
View Profile
Special user
Deerfield, IL
541 Posts

Profile of Gideon Sylvan
You could always check the yellow pages.
You know you are a magician when you have boxes full of lecture notes you have never read, but still are excited about going out and buying more.

www.gideonsylvan.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Looking for folks in my area.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL