The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » 3d rabbits (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
the amazing brian
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of the amazing brian
I am thinking about buying the 3d rabbits thingy...anyone know if it is good?? or anything
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
In my opinion it will be the absolute BEST $10-$15 you'll EVER spend in magic...EVER. I use these every Tuesday at my restaurant performing it over 50 times a night. I use it at ALL private events as well. You just cannot get anything stronger in magic!
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
I agree... The 3D bunnies are so incredibly visual and charming. I ahve had nothing but great reactions with them. Do yourslef a favor and buy them immediately. Bunnies equal funny!
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
Jonton
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
336 Posts

Profile of Jonton
These things are amazing. The bunnies come with 2 routines. A No-Sleight version and a sleight version. If you combine the two, then you have yourself a GREAT act. Use a purse frame to produce the first bunny, then "saw it in half" to produce the second. I don't think there's anything much stronger than this for the price and for the simplicity.
Have Fun!
~Jonton
I Came, I Saw, I Conjured
www.jontaylornyc.com
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
My magic shop loves me...because I generally buy 15-20 replacement 3-D baby bunnies every month. I get such a response from the baby bunnies that girls (and ladies) beg to keep one. I generally cave in...and receive tips in the $5.00-$10.00 range that more than cover the cost of the replacement bunnies. They are THAT strong in my restaurant presentations.

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
I totally agree Skip. I gave away 3 last week. I buy 2 new boxes of bunnies every month. I like to keep them looking brand new. If you don't replace them they begin to turn yellow and whatnot. Remember you see your props get dirty gradually when a new customer will see it for the first time and just see it VERY dirty.
Justin Hepton
View Profile
Regular user
Surrey, in the UK
136 Posts

Profile of Justin Hepton
I will add my two pennies worth and say that the Sponge Rabbits are one of those rare effects in magic that are truly amazing yet easy to perform (as far as technical skill goes!) Once you have a good routine down and you become comfortable with them, this effect gets amazing reactions! don't even worry about it, you wont regret buying them!
"After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

- Italian proverb
ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
898 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
I'll 'six' the 3D rabbits . They're a joy to perform with. The ladies love them! I love it when the ladies want to hold the rabbits. It makes me feel more comfortable because I know before the trick, if they love the rabbits, they'll for sure fall in love with the trick itself.

Michael
Samuel
View Profile
Special user
Norway
831 Posts

Profile of Samuel
Is this the bunnies that Daryl uses in Fooler Doolers? Those with birds on one side and the bunny on the other?
Samuel

Magic is everywhere
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
No, Samuel. Darryl uses the older flat yellow dams Bunnies...which I also use for that particular effect. The 3-D bunnies that I've seen come in light brown or sponge ball red colors and actually look like "real" bunnies. Wonderful detail and they area a hit as a close-up device.

Do a google image search for 3-D Bunnies and you'll find countless pictures.

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Ronnie Ramin
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Ronnie Ramin
I always make my own 3-D bunnies, They don't have to look real. there is something lovable about an ugly little bunny

It is a great effect and Laymen love it.

I use Dan Strange's routine.

Ronnie
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Not familiar with Dan Strange's routine wherecan I go have a read? Also 3D Bunnies is awesome I agree with everyone on here. I think its a great little pocket piece
Samuel
View Profile
Special user
Norway
831 Posts

Profile of Samuel
Oh, darn so cute...
Samuel

Magic is everywhere
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
Based on the good reports, I just purchased 3d rabbits, but is Daryl's routine good enough to also purchase it?

Thanks
John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
jacob garr
View Profile
New user
Independence Mo.
17 Posts

Profile of jacob garr
I think it's great,there are countless stories jokes and tricks you can preform with them,it's more attention grabbing than sponge balls and they help me a bit,i don't own a rabbit so I can make rabbits appear out of my hat!
Christopher Congreave
View Profile
Veteran user
U.K
377 Posts

Profile of Christopher Congreave
I totally agree with all of the above, when I approach a table the amount of times people say can you pull a rabbit out of a hat and I pull the sponge bunny out it is a funny moment. I was once called back to a table and given £20 (about $35) to do"that rabbit trick again"

I know this isn't sleight of hand as such but the Laflin Rabbit from hat in silk is a great routine aswell, well worth checking out!
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
This has been one of my most requested tricks ever. Everyone should have the 3D Multiplying Rabbits.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
I agree: This is a winner.Folks don't care how many times they have seen them. I must admit that I created my own routine for them that has little relation to the regular handling and utilzes a couple of other props.Maybe someday I will release it.Maybe. Smile

Rich
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
There's also a little "add-on" effect available called The Topper. You show a little plastic top hat that fits in the palm of your hand. You show the hat empty and then place it on the table. Immediately, a nickel appears from inside the hat.

Immediately afterwards, the magician can lift up the top hat again, and a little 3d sponge bunny has appeared underneath it. I use this little effect all the time to get into the 3d bunnies routine.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
jecar
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of jecar
Quote:
On 2005-11-27 10:39, magicman845 wrote:
There's also a little "add-on" effect available called The Topper. You show a little plastic top hat that fits in the palm of your hand. You show the hat empty and then place it on the table. Immediately, a nickel appears from inside the hat.

Immediately afterwards, the magician can lift up the top hat again, and a little 3d sponge bunny has appeared underneath it. I use this little effect all the time to get into the 3d bunnies routine.

Kent

Kent, can you provide a link for the top hat?

Jerry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » 3d rabbits (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL