We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » At last - Acceptance!! I love you all!! Mwah!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr Secret-ary
View Profile
Regular user
Bath, England
106 Posts

Profile of Mr Secret-ary
Okay, maybe a little sad but - after months of loyal membership, I finally cracked the Big One Double Zero and am now officially A 'Regular' Guy! ("New" User indeed - Pshaw and Fie!)

And to think it all happened with a post on the 'It's Not Magic But' board; so beautifully ironic; <sigh>...

In honour (sp.) of this momentous event - not to mention the fact that my term as sec. of two clubs has long since elapsed! - I'm changing moniker to just Ian C. However I shall still remain my sweet shy charming and mysterious self. I thank you.

Modestly,

Ian C

Smile Smile Smile Smile
CENDRE
View Profile
Veteran user
FRANCE
334 Posts

Profile of CENDRE
I understand you ! Smile

Smile Smile Smile Smile

I felt the same thing when I became a regular user !!!!

Congratulation !

And see you soon Mr Secret-ary !
Il était une fois...

CENDRE
Paris
FRANCE
Sauron
View Profile
New user
England
83 Posts

Profile of Sauron
"...my sweet shy charming and mysterious self..."

Beware! This man is an imposter! The preceeding adjectives do not describe the Ian C. I know!

Well, maybe "mysterious."

He is, instead, lovable, affable, hilarious and, cuddly. He also has fine taste in single malts, moose heads and music, and some books of mine! I have some videos of his, however, which I can hold as ransom!

Congratulations Mr Ex Secret-ary! And thank you for the opportunity to add one more post towards my acceptance in the hallowed halls of Regulardom.

L
Bob Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
1104 Posts

Profile of Bob Baker
Acceptance? I would paraphrase Groucho...any organization that would have me as a member...

Bob
Mr Secret-ary
View Profile
Regular user
Bath, England
106 Posts

Profile of Mr Secret-ary
Sauron - book sales going disappointingly, so I may have to give them back to you after all...

Any idea how you get the powers that be to change your name? I can't work it out!

Ian
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5097 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Ian, if you're looking to change your username, just drop a note in the Café tech help section. Mary or Steve will change it for you. You can't do it yourself.

Dave
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » At last - Acceptance!! I love you all!! Mwah!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL