The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Comedy Rope Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonton
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
336 Posts

Profile of Jonton
Yes, I'm aware that I posted this in another section a few days ago, but it wasnt until today that I realized I posted it in the wrong forum:

Hey, I've been looking around for a routine that I saw a guy in Virginia Beach do. He started with the professors nightmare, then after he put them all back to the different lengths, he put the medium rope around his neck and did a routine with the small and large rope. He connected them, disconnected them, removed the ends, and did a few more things with them. He introduced the medium rope after a few flashy effects and eventually finished with them all different lengths again.

If anyone knows who's routine this is, or a good comedy routine that I could use with no more than the ropes in professors nightmare, please give me a name and/or a link.
Thanks!
~Jonton
I Came, I Saw, I Conjured
www.jontaylornyc.com
Darren Kidby
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
291 Posts

Profile of Darren Kidby
One Word

"FIBER-OPTICS" by Richard Sanders, oops Fiber optics is 2 words.

Darren...
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4866 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Aldo Colombini has great comedy rope routines. Go to mammamiamagic.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I think I posted this somewhere, but my point being, "Any rope trick can be comedic,if YOU ARE FUNNY."
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
steve j
View Profile
Special user
Long Island, New York
559 Posts

Profile of steve j
Richard Sanders made a routine that is similiar to what you saw, quite possibly it is what you saw. As said earlier fiber optics. I think this was the routine that he impressed so many magicians with at a convention not too long ago, last year I think at FISM or the year before.
ithomson
View Profile
Veteran user
330 Posts

Profile of ithomson
This was posted in the other forum you used, but the effect you describe is "Three Ropes And A Baby".

Ian
Jonton
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
336 Posts

Profile of Jonton
Yes, this was in another thread. I wasnt even aware of the Rope forum until about 2 minutes after I posted the first one. Three Ropes and a Baby was mentioned, but I've had no luck finding it online. Can someone help me?
Thanks...
~Jonton
www.jontaylornyc.com
Jonton
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
336 Posts

Profile of Jonton
Quote:
On 2005-09-01 19:34, Jonton wrote:
Three Ropes and a Baby was mentioned, but I've had no luck finding it online. Can someone help me?
Thanks...
~Jonton

Okay, I've found it. I'm going to start a new thread to ask more information about it, since I've got the effect narrowed down to something more specific than "Comedy Rope Routine". Thanks for all your help!
~Jonton
www.jontaylornyc.com
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
The two rope routine is also put out individually by Zander as "Loose Ends".
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Jonton
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
336 Posts

Profile of Jonton
Okay, just so y'all know, I bought Fiber Optics and I'm not regretting it in the least bit. I love it so much. I litterally cant express it in words, you would have to see me perform it to understand how much I love it. The moves litterally shock me. Thanks everyone...
~Jonton
www.jontaylornyc.com
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
The funny Aldo Calombini rope trick referd to is called "Knotty Knot", and is fabulous. Richard Sanders "Fiber Optics" is the professors nightmare for the 21st century, and is easily in a class by it self.
My opinion
Al
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Comedy Rope Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL