The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Your Favourite One Liner Gags! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Jonathan, I love Mitch, and though he died his one liners are still being used (there are still a few up top on this forum that are from him!)
Thanks for bringin back the memory!
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Sorry, forgot to add in mine: When doing a routine where the spectator "messes" something up for you and it causes the audience to laugh (I have a specific trick I use but sometimes it will come naturally)
I like to say somewhat sarcastically (but not cocky or rude)
"Why do you seem like the kind of people that go to a ballet and trip the dancers" (kick in the air)
I always smile at the end to let them know Im having fun too!
(even if he DID rip my coloring book opening it up early!! Smile
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
Moyle with Parkinsons
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
281 Posts

Profile of Moyle with Parkinsons
I like to just add random one-liners in between effects such as. Did you hear about the man who came home to his wife and said I want a divorce she said is there another woman and he said... there's gotta be.

GOLD!!!

Moyle
"Signatures cause far too much trouble!" an original quote by Moyle With Parkinsons.
S.W. Archibald
View Profile
New user
Scotland
2 Posts

Profile of S.W. Archibald
What do you call a Chinese woman with no legs?
Dragon lips

Stevie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Your Favourite One Liner Gags! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL