The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Sleight of Hand Required Volumes 1&2 by Lance DeLong (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
869 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
I think these are a very good DVDs.... Friend of mine, who is the best coin magician in Australia, talked about these DVDs a lot and think highly about it..

I'm thinking to get these Smile
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5373 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Please get them
:)
koz
Lance DeLong
View Profile
New user
Lubbock Texas
26 Posts

Profile of Lance DeLong
Andrelimantara, thanks for the kind words I'm glad your friend enjoyed them. LAnce
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5373 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Lance, you're alive?....WOW...nice to see you
koz
Verricobl
View Profile
Loyal user
BC
256 Posts

Profile of Verricobl
This is a great set to own! In each of the DVD's you'll find effects that would fit you. Each volume contains a lot of nice effects. The coins through glass got me the first time I saw it. Really visual penetration. Also, the coin and purse routine looks impossible. I'm really a card guy.. my favorite card routines in the set are Bannonesque and Perfect Prediction. I wish Lance had other material published.
imagine the possibilities... endless...
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
You can see a clip of Lance's Coins Through a Glass here:
http://www.kozmomagic.com

What I liked was the way he held his hand over the mouth of the glass for the first two coins. Very deceptive.

The final coin going through the bottom of the glass would be shocking to the audience.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5373 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I think lance delong is one of the best sleight of ahnd guys in the workd but his dvd's were mostly over looked! I would LOVE to work with lance again

koz
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1924 Posts

Profile of ted french
To be honest the name scared me away, maybe I will need to take a second look.
P3
practice practice perform.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Lance's Coin To Glass is one of the best and only uses basic sleights. I learned it from Reel Magic issue #34.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Sleight of Hand Required Volumes 1&2 by Lance DeLong (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL