The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Three Ropes and a Baby (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonton
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
336 Posts

Profile of Jonton
A couple people told me of this routine by Richard Sanders in my thread entitled "Comedy Rope Routine". I have a few basic questions about it.

How good is it? I'm new to rope magic, and I want to start out with an easy routine like that to get some blood pumping to the rope magic section in my brain. When I first saw the routine performed live, I knew how it was done, but I wanted a reliable source to learn it from. This obviously isn't a video, so are the photos and explanations thorough? Any information on this would be great.
Thanks a bunch!
~Jonton
I Came, I Saw, I Conjured
www.jontaylornyc.com
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hi Jonton:

You can now buy the DVD "Fiber-Optics" by Richard Sanders. He teaches the routine (and more) on the DVD. I would recommend getting the DVD instead of the booklet; the booklet does come with the ropes, but you can easily make the ropes yourself.

I had trouble understanding parts of the routine when I read the booklet, but the DVD has made everything very easy to understand for me. It is VERY good! I would not say its easy to do, but not too hard. It will take quite a bit of practice to be able to do the routine smoothly.

I hope this answers all your questions.

Ron
Taylor Dean
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Taylor Dean
Where could I find a demo of it on the internet I own the trick but if I had a video I could remember it a lot easyer
thanks
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17149 Posts

Profile of joseph
You can view demo HERE ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Jonton
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
336 Posts

Profile of Jonton
The link doesn't work...
~Jonton
I Came, I Saw, I Conjured
www.jontaylornyc.com
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17149 Posts

Profile of joseph
Ok.....if THIS doesn't work, just go to Elmwoodmagic.com ....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Three Ropes and a Baby (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL