The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dark Museum 2 'Cannibal Stew' is here. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Because of another thread and a few subsequent emails I recieved regarding The Dark Museum 2, I decided to kick it in gear and upload the new info...here it is. http://LionPointStudio.com

Only 6 sets will available initially as I only have 6 of the Burlwood Chests on hand. Once these early numbers are reserved and sold I'll be selecting & announcing a different Wooden Chest to house the Ensemble.

Soon as I can get it ready, there will be an ad here on Magic Café and DM2 'Cannibal Stew' will only be sold here on the Café through my site and If interested in early numbers, let me know. (early DM1 numbers went quickly)
This may be of interest to Mentalists and Magicians as well as Bizarrists so if anyone wants to spread the word that's ok with me as I'm only posting here in this Topic at this time.
Thanks!
Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
Cool Doug, does it double as a back scratcher too ? Smile

Looks good !
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
Looks great! Sweet dreams, everyone...

Yours,

Paul
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Great idea! It can be a Back Scratcher and I can add an AM/FM Radio and a couple of wheels so it can be a Mouse too! Plus it's already able to hold a hand of Poker...what a deal! Smile

By the way...those who already have DM 1 can order the New props seperately if so inclined to add to their original Ensemble.
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Sweeeeet!
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Clifford...you find leftover Ear sweet? (urp)

Those who have the original version of DM 1 which had an Amazon Jungle theme and do not want a 2nd Jungle-ish theme ('Cannibal Stew') can take these same NEW props and do it as a GRAVE DIGGER storyline...or for the extreme Bizarrists, THE BLACK DEATH(Plague) or for the real hardcore freaky deaky among us The Isle Of The Lepers...or for those old timers with a nostalgic bent The Woolworth's Lunch Counter...whatever...it's a lot more versatile than the Shrunky Head version.
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Add streaming internet radio and you could give some poor individual a serious heart attack. Imagine that thing suddenly starting to talk like (gasp!) Rush Limbaugh! The HORROR!!

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Hexagon
View Profile
Regular user
London
198 Posts

Profile of Hexagon
Can I use my sponge balls with it?
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Here's the plan...after an all night 'think' session...
The 6 sets and 6 sets only will be a Reserved Deluxe version and include the Burlwood Chest everybody loved from the first version.

However NOTE:

The official announcement of the DM 2 will be of interest to those to whom price is a key factor. It will contain exactly the SAME quality level of the CUSTOM Hand Made (by Doug) Props...no change...however the price will be drastically REDUCED to where many more can enjoy performing the Dark Museum Ensemble. I'll be working on the Website most of today to reflect this, so please check the site again Tomorrow for the new lower price and configuration. To help keep the price down The Dark Museum 2 will only be available from me direct.

Thanks Doug
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Update: The 6 sets with the Deadman's HAND are down to 4 sets left.

Then it will be off-sale to re-configure the Ensemble and the official announcement is delayed for a bit while I catch up on orders of 'other stuff'...you'll see the ad on the Café when the Dark Museum is again available in its newest guise. Smile

Doug
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
These really look cool. I'll be checking the site but please take your time and do it right, just like everything else you do!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
Looks very cool!!!

Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dark Museum 2 'Cannibal Stew' is here. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL