The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Good Idea. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JustinDavid
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of JustinDavid
Hey guys, Sperry gave me a great idea. In addition to his donations to the Red Cross, I am going to make a collection of donations as well. I'm not going to be able to give anything in return for donating, I'm not on the level that Dan Sperry is yet(If I ever will be lol), but God sure will reward you. The situation is not good down there, and maybe us magicians can make a mark in this world other then entertaining. PM me or respond in this thread. If you donate you will receive my home number and cell phone number, where you can call me first to make sure this is all valid.

I've actually decided to start a website solely to the donations. It's going to be called http://www.WeCanBeatKatrina.com. It should be up and running by Monday. Everyone who contributes will be sent a small pin, or ribbon, or something of that nature as a reminded of the good that they did.

Thanks guys!

Cheers,
Justin
Newly renovated and ready to be explored:

www.JustinDavidMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Good Idea. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL