We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Best wishes from China (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

snowboard
View Profile
New user
China Shenzhen
86 Posts

Profile of snowboard
I have been here for a longtime.My English is poor.But Now I have courage to post here. And how is my new portrait?
DomKabala
View Profile
Inner circle
I've grown old after diggin' holes for
2826 Posts

Profile of DomKabala
Welcome to The Café and your portrait looks fine. Your English is fine also. Looking forward to read more of your posts! Smile

<<<KRaZy4kardz>>>
We don't stop playing when we grow old...we grow old when we stop playing.

God is enough, let go, let God. Gal 2:20

"Anything of value is not easily attained and those things which are easily attained are not of lasting value."

Smile Smile Smile Smile
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Welcome to the Café.

Your English if fine. Don't worry about it. Your portrait is fine too. I am also looking forward to reading some of your posts in the near future. If any of us can help you out with anything, please do not hesitate to ask. Welcome!

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
326 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
Glad to see you decided to post. We need some new blood in the Café. By the way, your portrait looks just like you. Smile

Frank Tougas
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
MagikDavid
View Profile
Loyal user
Cincinnati, OH
295 Posts

Profile of MagikDavid
Snowboard,

Welcome to the Café. Your English is just fine. Your portrait looks just fine. The white feathers look very nice on you... By the way, who's your handsome assistant in the tuxedo?

Dave
One good thing about being wrong...
Is the pleasure it brings to others.
zippy
View Profile
New user
PA
54 Posts

Profile of zippy
Welcome Snowboard to the Café. Your english will be fine as the members of the Café are very hospitable
Pasq
View Profile
Elite user
Lance Rench-Hausen.
417 Posts

Profile of Pasq
M'love.

Enjoy the Café. You can suck a good Mocha through your "tab" key.

x
Sparrow in a barrow.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1449 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Snowboard,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You look very handsome in your portrait...You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money.And never bother about your English. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 22.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. However, I would suggest another part of the menu "New To Magic" section. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Snowboard,

We're glad you decided to join us. Welcome! You can see for yourself what a friendly place this is and the conversations are so interesting. I'm sure you'll keep returning. Please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own.

Chrystal
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Best wishes from China (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL