The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Aliens from Space Are Here! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
Quote:
On 2005-11-01 09:37, Doug Higley wrote:
Found this this morning on one of the 'out there' websites ciourtesy of a link from Coast To Coast...
Even the 'believers' are coming around to a Military explaination...very well written piece about 'Aurora' sightings...worth a look from both sides.

http://www.thothweb.com/article-1666-thread-0-0.html

Like I said before, I believe we are alone in the Universe as we know it. There are no aliens to be found among us nor among the stars. For you to find any aliens, you would have to travers that frequency hurdle, to a different dimension.

It's not to say that the aliens did not already do this and introduce us to the wonderful toys we play with.. but then again, they probably did not introduce us to the latest toys, which are created by human invensions. Otherwise, we would have already been able to cross dimension into their Universe.

There was a great article written a long time ago that told of a great explosion in the distant Universe, that was so great, they thought that it might have created what they called a WHITE HOLE. Not a black hole but a white hole. A white hole, does not pulverize te material it consumes, rather it reorganizes it and makes it soething else on the other side. Other side you ask... well they thought that our Universe might be like a pod, and that this hole that the explosion created pushed out another pod to some other side and this material that went with it, was re-organized into some other forms of matter and such. But in the re-organizing of this matter it ment that the properties of this other Universe were not like ours. Winter snow probabl is not cold and may not exist and we would not look the same in that Universe etc....

Sounds like a great science fiction movie eh... who can really prove it. But a great inspiration to the mind none the less.
JohnLamberti
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
420 Posts

Profile of JohnLamberti
Quote:
On 2005-11-02 16:34, troller wrote:

Like I said before, I believe we are alone in the Universe as we know it. There are no aliens to be found among us nor among the stars. For you to find any aliens, you would have to travers that frequency hurdle, to a different dimension.

It's not to say that the aliens did not already do this and introduce us to the wonderful toys we play with.. but then again, they probably did not introduce us to the latest toys, which are created by human invensions. Otherwise, we would have already been able to cross dimension into their Universe.

There was a great article written a long time ago that told of a great explosion in the distant Universe, that was so great, they thought that it might have created what they called a WHITE HOLE. Not a black hole but a white hole. A white hole, does not pulverize te material it consumes, rather it reorganizes it and makes it soething else on the other side. Other side you ask... well they thought that our Universe might be like a pod, and that this hole that the explosion created pushed out another pod to some other side and this material that went with it, was re-organized into some other forms of matter and such. But in the re-organizing of this matter it ment that the properties of this other Universe were not like ours. Winter snow probabl is not cold and may not exist and we would not look the same in that Universe etc....

Sounds like a great science fiction movie eh... who can really prove it. But a great inspiration to the mind none the less.

I guess 4 years of college just isn't enough for the average person to be able to decipher your posts, troller. You truly are on a plane above all of us...another dimension perhaps Smile
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
I understand what Troller is saying, I've read similar stuff. You should read a certain book concerning one A Square titled Flatland, its author is Edwin Abbott.

johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
JohnLamberti
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
420 Posts

Profile of JohnLamberti
I guess I'm just not all that bright.
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Wow man, the only person to say that is you John. From what I've read of your posts you seem to be an intelligent person. Smile

I look forward to more from you and Troller...and others.

However I would like to hear from more people who have seen things in the sky that they could not identify. Remember, in one of my posts I admitted to living only a dozen miles away from an army base and an airforce base...anything is possible. Smile

johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
Wait till Dec 2012... heads up.
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
This does not concern UFOs but it surely is one unexplained phenomena that I have experienced. I remember one incident at a beach house back in the Philipines where I was watching my friends play poker (I only know of two card games, Blackjack and solitaire) on the balcony of the said beach house. It was pretty late back then around 2:00 or 3:00 am when suddenly there was an instant flash of bright blue light. And it just vanished as quickly as it appeared. All of the people present at that balcony saw it but we couldn't explain what it was. Some of us think that it was an aurora borealis although I highly doubt it since an aurora borealis appears like a curtain of color and not as a flash of light.
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
JohnLamberti
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
420 Posts

Profile of JohnLamberti
Quote:
On 2005-11-18 03:26, brianclementsvatua wrote:
This does not concern UFOs but it surely is one unexplained phenomena that I have experienced. I remember one incident at a beach house back in the Philipines where I was watching my friends play poker (I only know of two card games, Blackjack and solitaire) on the balcony of the said beach house. It was pretty late back then around 2:00 or 3:00 am when suddenly there was an instant flash of bright blue light. And it just vanished as quickly as it appeared. All of the people present at that balcony saw it but we couldn't explain what it was. Some of us think that it was an aurora borealis although I highly doubt it since an aurora borealis appears like a curtain of color and not as a flash of light.

Perhaps it was fireworks? Or lightning? Just throwing out some options for you to consider.
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
It could be possible but there were no explosions and we've never seen lightning as bright as that unless it hit something pretty close to us.
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
Jim Pace
View Profile
V.I.P.
Portland Oregon
556 Posts

Profile of Jim Pace
2012 can anyone say Mothership?
Na Nu Na Nu
"The drum that beats the loudest is always the most hollow."
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
I was thinking more in the line of a comet or some other object entering our atmosphere at an alarming speed. Hope your house is not in the way!
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
Quote:
On 2005-11-20 23:20, brianclementsvatua wrote:
It could be possible but there were no explosions and we've never seen lightning as bright as that unless it hit something pretty close to us.

Seen a special once on Earthquakes that showed that when two rocks are crushed together with extreme pressure, they cause a ball of light. They suggested that since there is a fault line in California and a lot of pressure does happen there, crushing rocks as the plates move, this might cause this ball of light to appear. And they suggested that since there is a large amount of UFO sightings in California, it just might be this whateveryoucallit. There is a particular name for this ball of light: Saint Elmose Fire. Not sure about the spelling.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
St Elmos Fire is a type of lightning. It has been observed by Sailors for centuries. It was considered a sign of good luck when it was seen.

They may be using it describe light created by crushing rocks, but that is not what St Elmos Fire has been defining for a long time. This would be something new.

"I can climb the highest mountain, cross the wildest sea.
I can feel St. Elmo's Fire burnin' in me.
Gonna be your man in motion all I need is a pair of wheels
Take me where my future's lyin' St. Elmo's Fire"

Yeah Baby!!
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Quote:
On 2005-12-02 11:04, troller wrote:

Seen a special once on Earthquakes that showed that when two rocks are crushed together with extreme pressure, they cause a ball of light. They suggested that since there is a fault line in California and a lot of pressure does happen there, crushing rocks as the plates move, this might cause this ball of light to appear. And they suggested that since there is a large amount of UFO sightings in California, it just might be this whateveryoucallit. There is a particular name for this ball of light: Saint Elmose Fire. Not sure about the spelling.

Unfortunately it didn't happen in California. It was way out in Southeast Asia.
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
The Special I seen was in California. It was trying to figure out why there are so many sightings in the US. And that particular eposide was showing a famous couple who were abducted by aliens supposidly... and they were trying to figure out if the fault line was responsible for their alien encounter... possibly affecting their brain waves too.

There was a study done where they put some heavy sounds waves and electrical interference onto a patients skull. The patient experienced a feeling as if someone was in the room. Since the rocks crush at a high powered force, they noticed that there are some electrical interference associated with it and this is what people must be experiencing when a fault line moves.

Where the heck did you come up with Southeast Asia Sam Tabar?
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
I read some interesting report that seems to be part of a larger report, slowly being released to the public in small doses.

It spoke about the double star system Zeta Reticuli. There seems to be life there and it visited us a long time ago. We seem to have had an exchange system with them. The humans that went there have all since died, but their report and experiences still exist.

Some of the things they talked about is their power source seemed to be made of some sort of void. And it gains it's power from the void. Think about it.. if you have a box with a void in it.. and you created a small hole in that box, the air would rush into it quite quickly. This pressure in turn could be used to turn a turbine or some other wheel.. very similar to our use of water, except this newly discovered power source is portable and basically weighless!

Other things they talked about was that their people walked around using a small device that had a screen on it. Similar to the new IPODS that everyone is carrying around with them now. Now their unit had a screen on it that provided any news bulletins or information that needed to be sent to the population at hand.

Very interesting read, including the fact that possible people from our time went there to study the people and the land. One possiblility that is not at all stated as fact, but a possibility since the names of the people that went were kept secret, is that Carl Sagan went there. He was the famous astronomer that talked about the billions and billions of stars out in space. He died suddenly of cancer - and could not explain the sudden illness that was brought upon him. The report stated that those that came back from the planet.. they called Serpo, all died of radiation exposure - last one lived to 2003. The trip took 9 months to get there - not sure about when they went. They did get to go on a newly created ship (from the planet) that took 7 months to get back. The planet was extremely hot - probably due to the 2 suns they had. The temps ranged up to 126 F degree in the day. The northern part of the planet was cooler. The aliens or people of Serpo did not seem to be affected by the same exposure to the heat or radiation as the humans.

Again, if it's false report, then it would make for a great movie. If it's for real, then we have got some really wild times ahead. These people had a war with their enemies in the heavens and erradicated them all so as to not have anymore enemies. Hmmm... what a concept. Sounds like what someone in Europe once thought of doing!
bmworldtour
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of bmworldtour
Troller- ware did you read all that stuff that is in your last post? do you have llink to it?
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
Do a search for Serpo. I am sure you will find it! And no it is not in the Neatherlands!!!! Hint Hint!
Sam Griffin
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
170 Posts

Profile of Sam Griffin
Astral Travel & Projection, The Power of Suggestion.
Is their room for a genious in this field?

Where can I research this subject more. At the moment I strongly believe traveling to different galaxies involves this somehow.

"here is the Van Allen belt that prevents us from leaving earth"
Maybe there is also an invidible shield, keeping our spirits in limitation from exploring the "life" out there.

Thanks,
Sam.

My Question is this, Has Astral Projection been completely studied and reasoned to a scientific level? Is their room for breaththrough material in this field?
"When we are on stage, we are in the here and now."
"The eye is the window of your soul."

"The PERFORMER must BELIEVE in everything that takes place on the stage, only then will the AUDIENCE BELIEVE!
Sam Griffin
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
170 Posts

Profile of Sam Griffin
???
"When we are on stage, we are in the here and now."
"The eye is the window of your soul."

"The PERFORMER must BELIEVE in everything that takes place on the stage, only then will the AUDIENCE BELIEVE!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Aliens from Space Are Here! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL