The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Allan Ackerman's Work (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicduro
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
529 Posts

Profile of magicduro
I've read a lot of posts here and am surprised his name does not come up more often. I have recently moved to Las Vegas and have seen him perform live. Absolutely amazing and an awesome person too.

If you are looking for invisible sleights and card magic, not card tricks, track down his works.

I just got his newest lecture notes and they rock. I might buy an extra copy to sell. It also comes with a performance DVD. Let me know if you are interested.
2hot
View Profile
New user
Sydney
89 Posts

Profile of 2hot
Allan's work is great. I have found that his Card Controls vol.2 has aided me much in my study of card cheating. Couple this volume with Marlo's Revolutionary Card Tech. and you'll deal cards like never before.
MagicT
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1248 Posts

Profile of MagicT
Why would you buy a copy to sell? Why not have anyone interested just contact Allan and buy it directly from him? Sounds strange to me.

Trini
Trini Montes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Allan Ackerman's Work (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL