The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2005 entrée: Jade » » Your Name Change » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
Jade I feel your pain, or at least your parents pain about the assigned names by immigration. My wife is Mexican by birth and she and I have been married for the past six years. This means I have dealt with immigration myself for almost all of those six years (Rant begins here) and I have to say if the average American citizen had to deal with that branch of the government on a regular basis we'd have thrown the lot of them out years ago. They have to be one of the most incompetent and at times arogant organization within our government. (Rant now over).

Any chance of a performance video similar to the type put out by McBride?

Frank Tougas
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
J A D E
View Profile
V.I.P.
Jade
55 Posts

Profile of J A D E
Thanks for your interest but the answer is no. At least, not yet.

Jade
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2005 entrée: Jade » » Your Name Change » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL