The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Congratulations- Matt the Fire Eater (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Matt the Knife and I belong to one of the same professional organizations, and it looks as if his name has made it into the campus journals again! Another Guiness record for extinguishing 40 lit torches in one minute!

Congratulations my colleague and friend.
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
Hey thanks Scott! Also, this past weekend myself, Red Stuart, and Crispy broke another fire record at the Sideshow Gathering.

Cheers,
-Matt (TK)
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Yikes, you're all over the place. In fact a college just told me they had spent their activity dollars on a "Nationally reknowned" escape artist. I said Houdini? And they said YOU! I chuckled and wished them the best!

Really, are there any nationally reknowned escape artists?
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Harley Newman
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
Dean Gunnerson is pretty big. In Asia he's HUGE!

Cheers,
-Matt (TK)

PS- Scott, if you happen to recall which school it was then PM me their name (if you don't then don't worry about it) so I can be sure to add some extra escape stuff for them. They've probably hired me for my sideshow performance (since I don't have any of my all escape show booked for any college any time soon). That tends to have an escape or two but maybe I'll throw in one more for them as well as an encore (since clearly that's what they're in to). Haha- ya gotta give the people what they want, eh?
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Thanks Nipps!

Maybe next week I'll let y'all know the next one. It's a bit hairy. And for those of you who know me, when I think it's hairy, it's probably out there. The danger factor is almost totally unpredictable.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
LOL, Ill send it once I find the email, Im on the road at a library and don't have my computer w/me....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Congratulations- Matt the Fire Eater (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL