The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » What is your favorite card effect from Joshua Jay??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

love2laugh
View Profile
Veteran user
374 Posts

Profile of love2laugh
I heard many great things about Joshua's card work yet I have never seen him perform. What are some of his best effects?

Thank you,
L2L
RMoreland
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, Florida
174 Posts

Profile of RMoreland
Josh is amazing. His personality, material, and his chops are all way above average. All I can say is when you get the chance just ask him to show you something, and make sure you have a pillow handy for your jaw, because it is going to be falling to the floor. His discreet displacement is an excellent utility move and is a feature on the DVD's that L&L Publishing just released.
http://www.murphysmagicsupplies.com/index2.html

I have not seen these for myself yet but I have seen Josh lecture on some of these items and all are great showpieces.

Hope this answers your question.

Later Tater,

Robert Moreland
Stig
View Profile
New user
Oslo, Norway
79 Posts

Profile of Stig
I can tell you in the end of next week. I'll be attending two lectures with him then. Looking forward to that Smile
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1021 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Josh does a sweet version of the Jennings Revelation where the four aces shrink at the end. I remember seeing this seven or eight years ago at a TAOM convention and it's just beautiful when Josh does it.

Your friend in magic,
Luke Dancy
love2laugh
View Profile
Veteran user
374 Posts

Profile of love2laugh
Thank you, this information is very helpful.

I just ordered his 3 DVD set and look forward to watching some great card magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » What is your favorite card effect from Joshua Jay??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL