The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Daytona Magic Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6903 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Hi, guys. Sorry if there is another thread on this. I couldn't find it. Could someone tell me the dates of the Daytona Magic Convention and post the web address for it? I tried doing a search on the Internet but, surprisingly, didn't find anything on it.
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
476 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey there, here is what ya need http://www.daytonamagic.com/Convention2005/001main.htm
I will be there performing so please drop by and say hi. Who else is going to go to this great convention?
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6903 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Thanks so much for the link. See you there.
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
Brian,
I thought your avatar looks familiar. I'll be there, and I hope to see you there too.
-Tyler
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
476 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey there Ty,I will be performing on either the Friday or Sat show....not sure yet. You going to compete? Brian
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

I don't think I'm going to compete this year. I did the close-up one last year...I look forward to seeing you perform.
-Tyler
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
476 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey there Tyler, looking forward to catching up with you. I will be doing my glove act at the convention. Who else out there is planning on going? Brian
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
maxrod88
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of maxrod88
Hey,

I cant wait to go because my favorite magician of all times is going to be the Mr.Allan Ackerman.He is so nice.I just got a lot of his lecture notes from him a few months ago.He's always sending me video clips of hime performing.
max
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
476 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
I am looking forward to flying down there. It seems like a great place to hold a convention. Brian
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

It is in a nice area. I planned on going to the beach for a little bit last year, but the only time I left the building was for the big show. There is so much to do the whole weekend, and you'll be busy from morning, well, until early the next morning.
-Tyler
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
476 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey tyler where is the best place to fly into? It seems to be quite a drive from most air ports. Thanks Brian
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

I don't live near Daytona, but I did find this airport- http://flydaytonafirst.com/
The hotel is only 20 minutes away from the airport.
If you can't get a flight there, try Orlando. It is only a couple hours away from Daytona, but I don't know how far you want to drive.
-Tyler
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Daytona has a good airport to fly into. But if you cant get in there Jacksonville or Orlando is you next best bet.

Ken
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
476 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey there, I have my flight all squared away. I was told at 1 point that you couldn't fly into Daytona Beech...should have checked. see you guys soon. Brian
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
FUNMRMAGIC...
View Profile
New user
AZ
2 Posts

Profile of FUNMRMAGIC...
Bcookmagic

Where did you Here you couldn't fly into Daytona ?
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
476 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hi there, From a friend of mine that lives down there....I think he was trying to get me to fly into an airport closer to him....with friends like that I tell ya. LOL Its all set and I will be there in a few weeks. brian
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17439 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The convention is Right On The Beach!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Handydandymagic
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Handydandymagic
I'm looking forward to the whole line up of entertainment that is setup. Tylers right there is not much time to do anything else because the days a jam packed with magic.

On the Daytona Airport, it is a smaller airport and I think it only can handle the smaller jets.

Chris
Thanks and have a Magical day.
Dandy
keeper
View Profile
New user
Kissimmee, FL
57 Posts

Profile of keeper
We've only missed the first year and this is always a great convention jammed so full there's barely time to eat--just the way I like 'em. That said this years lineup is AMAZING. Brian I look forward to seeing your act.
Make every day a magicial adventure

Al
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
476 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey there Keeper, Make sure you come and say hi. Brian
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Daytona Magic Convention (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL