The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Inspiration can strike anywhere (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

steve j
View Profile
Special user
Long Island, New York
559 Posts

Profile of steve j
I am a college student so when I'm not doing school work I'm practicing a new move or trick or both, but so far I have been coming up with my own effects (by my own I mean I am not aware of them existing), I say this because I have been getting a lot of can you do..., so I would make up a way of doing it on the spot, too bad I have a bad memory and I can't always remember them all. Anyone else ever make a trick on the spot when someone has given you an idea.
DomKabala
View Profile
Inner circle
I've grown old after diggin' holes for
2827 Posts

Profile of DomKabala
Many more times than I can remember! Smile Lately though, I've grown accustomed to document them in a notebook, as I too have a failing memory! Smile Keep a diary of your ideas...It'll come in handy later! Smile

<<<KRaZy4kardz>>>
We don't stop playing when we grow old...we grow old when we stop playing.

God is enough, let go, let God. Gal 2:20

"Anything of value is not easily attained and those things which are easily attained are not of lasting value."

Smile Smile Smile Smile
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
I agree, inspirations can be fleeting. A magic notebook is the way to go.

Better to have them documented than be sorry! Now....., if I could only remember where I put that darn notebook!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
I have a nice book, with a leather cover in black.... looks very nice, and I write all my "magic secrets" inside....

Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
Xiero
View Profile
New user
Michigan
70 Posts

Profile of Xiero
I've been using my phone to document my ideas. Just toss in a new voice record and away I go. Sadly, if anything happens to my phone, I'd be s.o.l... I need to make a journal! Smile

Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Inspiration can strike anywhere (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL