The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Anabelle's Seance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Anabelle sent me the finished file of her "Erotic Seance" this morning and I just made a PDF of it. It's available on my website. Here is what she writes about it:

"Let me be honest here, this is not for everyone, I know. You have to be open minded and willing to experience something sexual (alone) that you might not have been expecting. This is not a séance in the traditional sense of the word. Nothing is going to fly around and no tables are going to be moving.

The whole thing will take place in your mind.

I came up with this after reading Brother Shadow’s Have Séance Will Travel and finally an awesome and weird book called Mind Games by Robert Masters.

I’ve done this for one person to start and I’ve had up to eight at once. Again, this is not for everyone, that’s why I used the title I did. It is an erotic séance that takes place in your mind and your experience might end up NOT being what you thought you wanted or imagined.

Most of the time it’s a positive experience, but I’ve had a person freak out because what showed up for her was not what she wanted at all, which is rare because if you do everything as written in the manual, there will be a positive air about the séance and it will all end fairly positive … and pretty erotic.

As a bonus, you'll also learn how to do the Erotic Seance alone!

After you purchase this, if you have any questions about performing it, email me.

Thanks so much!!"

I think it's great! Love it. Good job, Anabelle!
Almost Amazing Doug
View Profile
New user
Pullman, WA
78 Posts

Profile of Almost Amazing Doug
Uh, embarrassed to ask, but...

Is this routine performable by men and women...or better suited to just women?

Re: "As a bonus, you'll also learn how to do the Erotic Seance alone!"

As in, without an audience???

Thanks,

Doug
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
I don't think you need an "erotic seance" for men! it's in 99.9% of us Smile

and I hope the Erotic Seance alone is not what I am thinking about! (sorry couldn't hold myself back!)

seriously though, I've had some materials from alexandre before and love to perform them! now I am sure if he has this in his site, it's top notch, and from the description it sounds like a UNISEX (women and men) thing!
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Performing this has nothing to do with gender, and everything to do with one’s ability, character and the venue/audience.

Alone or with an audience the best way I can sum it up would be “guided mediation”.

Later,
Gavin D.
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
Not sure if I should get this or not now! If I can learn to do it alone I may need patches to help me stop!

On a serious note, this sounds very intriguing indeed... Anabelle has a great way of looking at routines and effects...
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
Actually it is unisex and if you choose, you can try it alone, as in a sort of self hypnosis or a self guided meditation, it's not anything physical as some of you suggest.

Anabelle
the levitator
View Profile
Special user
Spellbound Productions
546 Posts

Profile of the levitator
My fiancee and I received it today. Let's just say that, for us, it was worth a LOT more than $15!! We gave it a test run and really enjoyed the experience. We're hoping to try it with some friends this weekend. Jen says thanks Anabelle!
"It's all in your head...."

James Anthony
www.jamesanthonymagic.com
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
You're so welcome! I'm very glad people are liking this! If you have any questions at all, just email me!

Anabelle
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2894 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Just read it, and I LOVE IT!!! What a wonderful act! I especially like the fact that there is NO trickery of any kind. What the people experience is real (in a way). It is not for everyone, though, and it will take practice to make it really work to its full potential. I can see a woman performing this more than I can a man. I will most likely do the "trip to hell", as it is more "me". I think that this is Anabelle's finest work. Smile
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
For those wondering, the "Trip to hell" is something I suggested and she kindly put it in, though I don't think she really endorses it.
the levitator
View Profile
Special user
Spellbound Productions
546 Posts

Profile of the levitator
You definitely need the right personality to pull it off as a man. Mr. Macho won't do very well with this. I'm a pretty sensitive guy so it fits me pretty well. I do have a few ideas of my own that I am going to experiment with that might help it fit my character a little better and enhance the experience in a setting that I am creating.

I agree with DPE666 that a little work will make this even more effective. But our first experience "out of the box" was pretty cool!

PS: Performing this with your signifigant other may lead to normally planned household duties being delayed or forgotten alltogether! Smile
"It's all in your head...."

James Anthony
www.jamesanthonymagic.com
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
James, please share those ideas with me if you don't mind. I'm always thinking of new ways to do the seance! I'm very glad you enjoyed it! Thank again!

Anabelle
montz
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of montz
Hi Anabelle,

I picked up the Erotic Seance, and it is fascinating... genuinely fascinating. I'm looking forward to trying it out, and I'll let you know the results! Alexandre's bonus idea is interesting as well.

So people, if you are looking for something completely different, and something that will amaze you as well as everyone else, pick this up.

Liam.
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
And I picked up your "Other Stuff" issue (you can find it here: http://www.magic-mirror.co.uk) and loved it! You got some great ideas in there! And thank you for the nice words, Liam *kiss*

James, I'm still waiting for you to share those ideas.

Anabelle
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Hmm

Is this stuff dangerous when done wrongly?

I read in the ad that someone got a shock when she did not experience what she expected.

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
a-spirit
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of a-spirit
I got a chance to read it the other day and can’t wait to try it out.
I really like the concept and highly recommend it. Well worth the price.

Good luck to all.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Anabelle's Seance (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL