The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » On Stage Switches (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

murby
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of murby
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has some interesting sources for 'On-Stage Switching'. I've been looking for books and things for quite some time now but not too much luck.

Any help is always appreciated

- Murby
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Well, you got your electrical switches, but they are usually found backstage hanging on a wall somewhere. Once in a while, someone will put a switch on an extension cord or use a foot switch and bring it onstage.

Then there are your whip switches, but they are mostly used by scantily clad women dressed in bits of black leather and wearing spike shoes. Good for S&M, but hardly for magic.

I think you'd better define what you are looking for a little more clearly or the only help you will get will be about as useful as the above.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
murby
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of murby
Hey,

Ohh Sorry, When I said 'On-Stage Switches', I mean more like a assistant to magician tranformation under a costume as a climax in the middle of the stage.

- Murby
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Murby,

A twist on the subtrunk, which uses an onstage switch can be found in my new PDF "Subterfuge". The link is in my signature. The switch is very fast and very easy to do and will absolutely stun your audience. You an also apply the idea involved with your own routines.

-Chris.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » On Stage Switches (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL