The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » One liners for comedy juggling - Not Drop lines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

busterjuggler
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia travelling worldwide now
352 Posts

Profile of busterjuggler
Any one liners or jokes about Juggling for a more adult crowd, not crass jokes but just not kiddy jokes either.

Thanks a lot
James BuSTAR
Australia's Comedy Juggling Superstar
info@jamesbustar.com
http://www.jugglingsuperstar.com
Professor Piper
View Profile
Special user
Somewhere, out there...
770 Posts

Profile of Professor Piper
Well...

I do a bit with Clawing where I talk about how the IRS (Internal Revunue Service here in the states...Taxes ya know) take and take and take...

What I do is ask the audience about tax-time...How the government just takes (claw a ball) and takes (claw another)....I claw a ball every 2 or 3 throws...Getting more and more frustrated...

I then tell them it's like they are TAKING it all, and go into a continuous and fast Clawing pattern.

That's at least one idea for ya!

Prof. Piper
:juggle:
"Nemo has been found! He was on an Admiral's Platter at Red Lobster!"
busterjuggler
View Profile
Veteran user
352 Posts

Profile of busterjuggler
Any more lines? eg funny stories to tell while doing a trick? or other gags while juggling to appeal to older audiences, but not rude

James
James BuSTAR
info@jamesbustar.com
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Buy Gazzo's One Liners book from magicpitch. NOthing but one liners for performers.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
busterjuggler
View Profile
Veteran user
352 Posts

Profile of busterjuggler
Are they only for magicians though?

any other liners anyone knows of?

James
James BuSTAR
info@jamesbustar.com
busterjuggler
View Profile
Veteran user
352 Posts

Profile of busterjuggler
?? No answer still. are they mainly for magic though?

Anyone think of kool Juggling gags
James BuSTAR
info@jamesbustar.com
itshim
View Profile
Elite user
Milton Keynes
417 Posts

Profile of itshim
Generally cool juggling gags come from performing your routine I different situations and then something will spark off a response from you. If it gets a laugh remember it (write it down at the end of the show if necessary - I've been known to ask audience members to remember the gag so I didn't forget it!) Try the same gag with a different audience, if they still laugh keep the gag otherwise just remember it for a similar situation to when it worked. This is I feel the best way to grow a show i.e. organically. You change your show gradually over time. You have a series of gags at the back of your mind for when diferent situations develop and it all comes from you rather than a gag book. You'll find that this will work much better in the long run than somebody elses idea.

Nigel
I knew a man who kept saying "pliers, pincers, scissors". He was speaking in tongs.

www.itshim.co.uk
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Busterjuggler,

Did you look at what James offered? If you had, you wouldn't be asking that question twice and expecting someone to answer it.

But I will answer you anyway, it is nothing but one liners for performers.

Jugglers, in my opinion are perfromers. So there you have the answer.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » One liners for comedy juggling - Not Drop lines (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL