The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Card college or daryls encyclopedia of card sleights (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mago Gregorio
View Profile
Elite user
Paris, France
473 Posts

Profile of Mago Gregorio
For your help, Card College not only teaches you the moves, subtleties baut also has very interesting parts regardings theory and great tricks well explained.

:bikes: Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile
jack_is_dead
View Profile
Regular user
japan
173 Posts

Profile of jack_is_dead
Quote:
On 2005-10-23 20:38, Chris wrote:
Daryl is a wonderful performer and a skilled card handler. But his encyclopedia is simply just not in the same class as Card College is - nothing else is, BTW. But then I may be biased.

Best,
Chris....

I will have to disagree with this..i don't think daryls encyclopedia is not the same class..i think it differs from user to user..i have got many people said to me that they learn more from the dvd than the book..so it depends if you are a good learner with books or not. if you simply don't have motivation to read a book and learn than there is no use buying card colllege..the dvd will be sufficient..of course detail wise card coll is far better..but it all come down to the end user..they are the benefitter of the product..just my opinion..
one eyed man is the king in the blind land
Fitzy
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
14 Posts

Profile of Fitzy
Card College has my vote easy reading and great drawing's that help a lot
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Card college or daryls encyclopedia of card sleights (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL