We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Banquet Room- why not 52 posts to join, like deck of cards? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David43
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of David43
Hi,
I've just been thinking, why not have the number of posts to join the banquet room set at 52 instead of 50, like a deck of cards.
Just a thought.

David
I Put a Spell On You
Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
That's not a bad idea. However, I guess 50 is just an easier, nice round number to go by.
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.

- Edwin Louis Cole
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
365 Posts

Profile of asper
How about 54? You have to include the jokers.
npm37
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of npm37
Does the banquet room have dealer ads in it? I think the magic Café would be a good place to look at dealer ads, especially for us overseas users who can't access the actual stores very easily.
npm37
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of npm37
Sorry, for my last post - I've just discovered the "dealers table" section. There is so much to read here, it will take a while to get around it all!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5098 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
You can also click on any one of the banner ads below the forums to view sponsor dealers stores.
Where the magic begins
npm37
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of npm37
Cool, thanx.
nanaman
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of nanaman
No, I think it should be like 200 or somethin', cuz you have to take the gaffs and other trick decks into account.
-Bob.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Banquet Room- why not 52 posts to join, like deck of cards? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL