The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Bride and Groom Jokes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marty
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of Marty
Hi All: Does anyone know any bride and groom jokes for a wedding show? Thanks, Marty.
ruaturtle
View Profile
Regular user
Gastonia, NC
113 Posts

Profile of ruaturtle
Do you know what to tell a bride with two black eyes????

Nothing. She's been told twice already...

(I'm sorry... I'll go away now...)

: )
I have found that I do not suffer from insanity... instead I rather enjoy it! : )

Poodle... the other white meat.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Marriage is a three ring circus...the engagement ring, the wedding ring and the suffeRING

In some cultures, the couple doesn't know each other until after the wedding. I say that's true in every marriage.

Scientists have found a food item that decreases a person's sex drive by 90%. A Wedding cake.
Marty
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of Marty
Hi: Thanks, these are good, but I'm still looking. As has been suggested, I'm doing the Split Deck as a compatibility test--any joke ideas with this effect would be great. Thanks again, Marty.
ruaturtle
View Profile
Regular user
Gastonia, NC
113 Posts

Profile of ruaturtle
While walking down the aisle, there are 3 words on a woman's mind: "Aisle, Alter, Hymn!"
I have found that I do not suffer from insanity... instead I rather enjoy it! : )

Poodle... the other white meat.
Marty
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of Marty
Good one ruaturtle. Thanks, Marty.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Bride and Groom Jokes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL