The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Roy le's material on E-bay for sale(Is this material Treasure or Trash) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magician2000
View Profile
New user
Phoenix, Arizona
62 Posts

Profile of magician2000
Yes I have read that the opinion of the man on the site is not very high.
I am however looking for input from anyone that has bought the material and worked thru it. (53 TRAINING DVD's + 13 CD's COMPLETE BUSINESS IN A BOX). I am not going to list everything in the package as it is on the E-bay site and a waste of valuable space. On a scale of 0-10 what would you rate it/is there any value to be had from the DVD set? Using the criteria that Online-visions use for its evaluations:
Material, Practicality, Quality of Production, Quality of Instruction, Presentation, and Originality.

Has anyone completed the any of the DVD's sets in this package, and is it Treasure or Trash. (Please don't go on any rants about Royle, as there are many pages where those opinions can be found.) I am strictly looking for opinions on the material.
Dominic Marion
Sèan's Bar
Athlone
County Westmeath
Ireland
"Create a world where science and technology are celebrated... where
young people dream of becoming science and technology heroes..." (Dean
Kamen )
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Roy le's material on E-bay for sale(Is this material Treasure or Trash) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL