The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Pencil Possession (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zhuanan
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of zhuanan
Hi Guys:

Has anyone gotten "Pencil Possession"? What do you think about it?
The link is provided below:

http://www.newmagicsecrets.com/portal/di......yRcy8gXp
zhuanan
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of zhuanan
Oops....just noticed that a similar thread has been created earlier but there isn't much feedback on this effect?

All opinions on this effect are welcome! Would like to hear more views about it.
Thanks!
Xiero
View Profile
New user
Michigan
70 Posts

Profile of Xiero
As far as feedback goes, zhuanan...

It gets an excellent reaction... I've freaked out many people with this and just got it a few days ago (maybe a week or so). If you don't set up the trick, however, people are just confused... I've tried it a few different ways, and definitely mention something about a ghostly spirit or such... Smile

Eric
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Yes, this is an impromptu routine that kills if presented right. I believe Candini has a routine using this with his PTA.
FADE
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles,CA
135 Posts

Profile of FADE
Hey Zhuanan,

The "Pencil Possession" by Jean-Denis is a great effect especially if you incorporate this with another mental effect(ie) playing card revelation, duplicate drawings, etc. Although it is not completely angle proof, you can sure convince your spectators that the pencil IS truly possessed by spirits. I've only performed this effect by incorporating it with another effect as a final - and boy did I blow my on lookers away when they witnessed the pencil animation. If I may add that JD's "Sealed Fist Vanish" is also awesome. For a measely 6 dollars and some change you could also blow the socks off your spectators as I have done - and again I've only performed this effect twice and is now part of my strolling routine. Buy it man...you won't regret it!

Nuff Sed,
FADE
"Change the way you see things and the things you see will change."
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Looks cool, and cheap, seems that's what people like, hmmmmm.....

johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2005-09-16 19:10, FADE wrote:
Hey Zhuanan,

The "Pencil Possession" by Jean-Denis is a great effect especially if you incorporate this with another mental effect(ie) playing card revelation, duplicate drawings, etc. Although it is not completely angle proof, you can sure convince your spectators that the pencil IS truly possessed by spirits. I've only performed this effect by incorporating it with another effect as a final - and boy did I blow my on lookers away when they witnessed the pencil animation. If I may add that JD's "Sealed Fist Vanish" is also awesome. For a measely 6 dollars and some change you could also blow the socks off your spectators as I have done - and again I've only performed this effect twice and is now part of my strolling routine. Buy it man...you won't regret it!

Nuff Sed,
FADE

Could you describe that sealed fist vanish? Thanks!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
Friend Daffydoug,
Can this be done with one hand?
Thanks.
Peace,
Parson
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I'm not following your line of thought here. I was simply curious about the sealed fist vanish that was mentioned in the quote above my query.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Pencil Possession (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL