The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Rare Opportunity in NJ -- Razzano/Colavito/Evil Dan's Cross Creek Graveyard Seance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
On Thursday, October 20th, SAM 161 will be hosting a "live" séance at The
Willows Restaurant in Green Brook, New Jersey. Our spiritualists in residence will be Tony Razzano, George Colavito, and Evil Dan -- otherwise known as The Trinity. They will be performing their famous (infamous?) "Cross Creek Graveyard Seance."

Only 30 tickets will be sold ($20 each) so that we can keep the attending group small and intimate. While around half the tickets have already been reserved by Assembly members, we should have some available if any of you would like to participate.

Please PM me if interested.

Scott
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
If you have a chance to see this RUN to buy tickets, don't run. I had the pleasure to see this seance twice. This is among the best (if not the best) theatrical seance I've ever seen and I've seen, I guess, about 10 of them.

This is well worth the $20 price. Just ask them what they usually charge to perform this seance for lay audiences and you'll know the bargain.

I wish I could make it, but Vlad (Deich) and I will be doing our Bizarre show in alem Mass. during this period. I'll post more details when we have all the details tied up.

Dave Birtwell
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
Where in NJ is Green Brook ?
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Its right off of route 22, about 10 miles West of the 202/287 intersection. Here is the exact address is you want to pop it into MapQuest

1013 Washington Avenue
Green Brook, New Jersey 08812
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1601 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Dave,
Thanks for your kind words!
best regards,
Tony Razzano
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2916 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
I will bend every effort to be there, and I come from a long line of effort-benders.

This is a great chance to see some working pros do a theatrical seance. It's worth the price. Heck, it's worth $1,000!

Todd
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1601 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Thanks, Todd. Hope you can make it!

Best regards,
Tony
Best regards,
kcalB
View Profile
Inner circle
Took me 16 years to make
1002 Posts

Profile of kcalB
I'm making plans to attend.
Anyone need a lift from New York ?
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
Adrian Deery
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Adrian Deery
I just wanted to say to everyone here do yourself a favor and make every effort to see this performance. I had the oppurtunity to see Trinity perform and believe me it was nothing short of amazing. These gentleman as individual performers are fantastic and as a group they are even better. So make every effort to attend and see what makes them one the best performances in Bizzare magic today.

Sincerely

"CARPE NOCTEM"

Adrian Deery
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
OMG That is so weird.
I drove right past it back in July, on my way to a training seminar in Berkeley Heights (work related).
Normally, I'm not anywhere near there, I live in south Jersey and work in central/west Jersey.
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Mystician -- Guess the spirits are summoning you to attend.... -- Scott
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
584 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Greetings,

Sadly, I have not had the pleasure of seeing Trinity perform this séance--and my schedule will not permit me to attend this performance either. But with that said, I know the high level of passion, talent, and knowledge that my good friend EvilDan has, and I can only imagine how wonderfully it all mixes with the talents of Mr. Razzano and Mr. Colavito. I know that I am very disappointed that I will be performing elsewhere on October 20th. But if you can, I would strongly suggest that you take advantage of this opportunity and attend the Cross Creek Graveyard Séance.

Keep the change,
Rick Maue
Deceptions Unlimited
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Thanks for jumping in Rick! (and hope you get to lecture for us next year!)

Still a few tickets left...PM me if interested.
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1601 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Rick,
Thank you for your very kind words!
Best regards,
Tony Razzano
Best regards,
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
I'm up in Berkeley Heights again this week (I hate this daily commute), if only you guys were doing it this week, I'd just stay late up here !!)
It'd help if I-287 wasn't a parking lot half the time.
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
584 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Greetings Tony,

You are very welcome. From all that I have heard from EvilDan (and many others), the séance that you guys do is great. I just wish that I could attend the performance on October 20th.

But with that said, I will be touring the East again in the spring, and earlier today I confirmed with Scott that I will be lecturing for SAM 161 on Monday, May 8th. So hopefully we will have the chance to get together when I hit New Jersey. Until then, take care my friend.

Keep the change,
Rick
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1601 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Rick,
Its on my calendar. As we get closer to the date, let me know and about what time you will be getting in. Perhaps EvilDan, George, you and I can get together beforehand.
Best regards,
Tony
Best regards,
ptbeast
View Profile
Special user
Oregon
829 Posts

Profile of ptbeast
Rick,

When are you going to hit the West Coast again?
From our discussion, it sounds like Portland may be
out. Seattle anytime soon?

Dave
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
I think I'm still on the fence on this one...
I drove by the Willow just today, last day of the class/seminar that takes me out that way.
After 5 consecutive days of driving up north, I'm almost used to it..

It's kinda tough being on a Thursday night though, and the previous Saturday I'm going to the Northeast magic convention in PA, which was going to fill my quota of long distance magic.

BTW, just down on Route 22 a little way, towards the west (but on the eastbound side) is a fantastic little shop for the electronics tinkerer called Greenbook Electronics. I was in that place for a few hours !
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Tried to just reach out to everyone who has signed up/contacted me to attend (must be done in advance). In case I missed you...directions to seance:

http://www.sam161.org/willows.html

should plan on being there by 7 so we can begin sealing off the room... (although you might want to come earlier and have dinner -- very reasonably priced)

Probably a ticket or two left if anyone's interested! Just let me know
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Rare Opportunity in NJ -- Razzano/Colavito/Evil Dan's Cross Creek Graveyard Seance (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL