We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Camcorder Case from Target (or Target.com online) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
dr chutney
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
518 Posts

Profile of dr chutney
Nice one, Daegs, and nice gesture. I confess I did spend a while trying to spot contest entries, but like the man says, you just couldn't tell the competitors from the just plain dull.
We're having a laugh!
Grab yourself a FREE Joke Ebook at http://thejester.biz
Alewishus
View Profile
Inner circle
parts unknown
1211 Posts

Profile of Alewishus
Is the contest over?
That case is very interesting - it's a very interesting case.

A.
Sack subs, ok Ross?
We miss you asper.
Verno Inferno
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
132 Posts

Profile of Verno Inferno
It has reached its end - its end it has reached.

V.

ps: Blue backed cards will look better in that silver case than red backed cards. There can be no debate in that matter.
Alewishus
View Profile
Inner circle
parts unknown
1211 Posts

Profile of Alewishus
When I changed over to blue-backed cards, the impact on my audience was astounding!
I swear my magic improved threefold overnight!
This silver case may be the key to my next quantum leap!

A.
Sack subs, ok Ross?
We miss you asper.
Alewishus
View Profile
Inner circle
parts unknown
1211 Posts

Profile of Alewishus
Perhaps a camcorder case of beige, or leather.
Who in their right mind would expect it to be filled with Magic Paraphernalia!
Here's a better idea: take a camcorder and gut it!
You can store your Svengali decks and thumbtips in this faux camcorder and no one would be the wiser!
Place the camcorder in the case - beige case - and now you have the ultimate magic case!
These are not my ideas, for it is told that contraband is oft smuggled in a like manner - another instance of the best ideas comming from the scourages of society.
One caveat: don't dress like a cowboy, riverboat gambler, clown or wizard, and expect to pull this off!
And just for your edification it is cowboy, riverboat gambler, clown and wizards amongst us that have the hardest time aadjusting to life inside!

Stay in school!

A.
Sack subs, ok Ross?
We miss you asper.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Here is a good idea for you gangster (in the traditional sense, not the pants around your knees sense the kids like today) characters. Make a violin case into a close up case. You know, like they use to carry a machine gun in the case in the movies. Another interesting thing is to get a shoulder holster and use it to carry a deck of cards. You pull back your jacket and reach in to remove your weapon...a deck.
Steve V <----he's a giver
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
365 Posts

Profile of asper
Steve V,

Rocco, star of many IMS videos, carries his props around in a violin case.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Really? Never heard of him nor have I seen any IMS videos. I knew a guy who was a gangter character almost 20 years ago and I helped get his case together, he used a violin case.
Steve V
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
365 Posts

Profile of asper
Rocco is the D'Lite Guy who shoves a lot of stuff up his sleeves. You've seen his picture on the back of every magic magazine since 1994.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
I have a confession to make. I thought his name was Ricco and I've never seen or used a d'lite and don't intend on it.
Steve V
Cholly, by golly!
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of Cholly, by golly!
Weird, weird, weird! No offense... but what are you all talking about? What contest? What third party website?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

The only website I ever visit is the Magic Café, of course.

It's SANITIZED for my protection!
Verno Inferno
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
132 Posts

Profile of Verno Inferno
Quote:
On 2005-09-22 20:13, asper wrote:
Rocco is the D'Lite Guy who shoves a lot of stuff up his sleeves. You've seen his picture on the back of every magic magazine since 1994.

I thought Rocco was a fake racoon routine.

Would a racoon survive in a black camcorder case?
Verno Inferno
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
132 Posts

Profile of Verno Inferno
Brian. Stay on topic, please.

I've never eaten oppossum. Does it taste like rat? I ran over one with my car on my way back from Kansas City once. Kansas City plays an important role in the book, "The Magician And The Cardsharp." After reading that, I'll tell you one thing, no cardsharp would be caught dead carrying their cards around in some giant shiny camcorder case. No sirree. That's pretty much a dead give away that you're a magician, now that everyone's gonna be running to Target for these things.
Alewishus
View Profile
Inner circle
parts unknown
1211 Posts

Profile of Alewishus
I've never tasted oppossum or rat - do they taste like chicken?

A.
Sack subs, ok Ross?
We miss you asper.
Mr. Muggle
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of Mr. Muggle
Try playing nice with the magicians ok? You might learn something, most of us have.
"Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it because you're not really looking. You don't really want to know the secret... You want to be fooled." - The Prestige (2006)
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
365 Posts

Profile of asper
Who are *the* magicians you are referring to?
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
365 Posts

Profile of asper
What do you prefer better, Bees or Bicycles?
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
I once got stung by a Bee while riding my Bicycle. Almost dropped my engraved Porper clip.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
davetolomy
View Profile
New user
Portsmouth
28 Posts

Profile of davetolomy
Blue or red backed cards?
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Green backs. I got them from Target. I'm worried that a lot of spectators think "TRICK DECK!!" when I take them out. But I still use them.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Camcorder Case from Target (or Target.com online) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL