The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review Requested- The Gentle Art of Cold Reading by Lee Earle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ilan
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa
194 Posts

Profile of Ilan
If one of you guys have this product, please can you give us a short review.

Thanks for the time

Ilan
If you can't laugh at yourself, you are obviously not getting the joke
Foucault
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey, USA
424 Posts

Profile of Foucault
I would really like to see a review of this too. By searching here, I've found a few references, and reading between the lines, it seems that this product is suitable for a complete beginner to this field, but my budget is limited, so I'd like a bit more "meat" to convince me to purchase this.
lekin
View Profile
Regular user
Sometimes less is more so I only have
143 Posts

Profile of lekin
Whilelyou are waiting for a review, you might also Google "cold reading." You will get some interesting material.
Foucault
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey, USA
424 Posts

Profile of Foucault
Thank you, Larry - there is some useful introductory information there, particularly about the "Forer effect", which I was not previously familiar with.

After reading this information, I guess the question I need to ask is whether the material given in this CD is only suitable for one-on-one readings, or whether I could use it in a group setting on different people in turn?
Foucault
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey, USA
424 Posts

Profile of Foucault
Anyone looking for information about this product should also look at this discussion I started here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review Requested- The Gentle Art of Cold Reading by Lee Earle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL