The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Top hats (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Hey buddie
I don't know how rich these people that hire me are, but they all live in very large houses and are able to pay my fee's. When I started my customers lived in row houses and argued with me about my fee's I now advertise on the internet and the psudo rich pay my fee's with no questions asked.

Now you have let the cat out of the bag I'm just a backward baseball hat, inside out tee shirt, and sandals on the wrong feet kind of guy disguised as a well dressed high priced comedy juggler magician, and it is working.
Happy Holidays
Al
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
IT Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
113 Posts

Profile of IT Magic
Nothing wrong with paying the bills with a bit of pretending, just try and let some more of that hippy out, that is what the world really needs (in my humble opinion)

Hope the holidays keep you busy and 'til next year, keep smiling and thanks for the chat.

Regards
Brendan
Magic, Illusion and Data Management
www.stardockmagi.blogspot.com

I picture a world of love and peace, a world without war where people live together in harmony.
I also picture us attacking that world 'cause they just wouldn't expect it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Top hats (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL