The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New to the Café » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

statenisland
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of statenisland
I would just like to say hello to everyone. I am new to Staten Island (from Brooklyn) and I just found out about the Café from someone on the island.

Looking forward to talking with everyone, Also I would like to say great job. I've been looking around and this site is great. Maybe the best!
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
Certainly the best! Smile As I'm sure you'll come to find statenisland. Welcome the the Café!!

Smile
Yakworld.
Rod Lages
View Profile
Loyal user
Brasilia, Brazil
250 Posts

Profile of Rod Lages
Hi,
Welcome to The Magic Café! It IS the best site and you´ll see why. The members here are the best. Looking forward to your posts!

Cheers,
Rod Lages Smile
"Confusion isn't Magic" - Dai Vernon
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi there Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the most beautiful Café on the net. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.

Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Welcome!!!
Tommy1324
sdgiu
View Profile
Elite user
The Boonies, NC
456 Posts

Profile of sdgiu
Hello, don't quite know where to start. So here goes, My father was/is a minister who got into Gospel Magic somewhere back in the late 1950's and of course he inspired me to.
follow in his footsteps. I have done mostly Gospel Magic off and on (mostly off) since about the early 70's when I saw a guy I was in high school with (this was in Jefferson City Senior High in about 71 0r 72 in case he is a member here)do a Comedy Magic act that completely blew me away. For a guy in high school to do something like this was and is amazing to me still. He was great.
Anyway I have because of him gotten into his style of Comedy Magic also. Because I have been very active in Childrens Church (CCh) for several years now, I have been doing small tricks there for a while when I get in the mood, also because of CCh I was introduced into Clowning, so of course I now do Clown Magic also. Lets just say that if it has to do with Magic I am fascinated. I love your site and can't wait to read more.
Thanks for giving us this opportunity to meet with others with like interests and pick each others brains.
Thanks again
Steve
zzz
PS I am an old retired army guy with (literally)too many sharp blows to the head, so if something I say seems incoherent don't blame drugs. (ha ha)
sharp blows to the head
me
z
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New to the Café » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL