The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » An Evening with Harry Houdini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mick Hanzlik
View Profile
Special user
Mick Hanzlik
588 Posts

Profile of Mick Hanzlik
If you are anywhere the north west of England this coming Monday, September 19th, I'll be giving my Hi-Tech Houdini presentation to the Manchester Circle of magicians in Salford. All details can be found here; http://www.magicweek.co.uk . Just scroll down the title page and you'll see me playing with some old darbies.

In the audience hopefully will be David Straightjacket and Roslyn, (who'll be bringing along his Bean Giants), so if you can make it, you'll be made very welcome.

Mick Hanzlik
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Do me a favour Mick if Derek Lever is present lock him up with one of his crocodiles in a cage!
Don`t tell him I sent you!
Mick Hanzlik
View Profile
Special user
Mick Hanzlik
588 Posts

Profile of Mick Hanzlik
That could be arranged for a small fee.......!!!
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi everyone

I wanted to thank Mick for a great presentation, as well as for the fantastic intro he gave me. I was honoured!

Well done Mick, it was really excellent. I am glad I finally got the chance to see the presentation in full.

Cheers

David
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Mick Hanzlik
View Profile
Special user
Mick Hanzlik
588 Posts

Profile of Mick Hanzlik
Thanks for the kind words Dave. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for your input. Read more on your "Challenge" thread

Mick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » An Evening with Harry Houdini (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL