The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Wolf's Magic Funhouse (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Winnipeg, MB
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Hey Everyone,

For those of you who have this wonderful product, I am just wondering if the "pop" of the balloon scares your animal? (I have a rabbit and I love him to death, I don't want to scare him).

Any input is greatly appreciated,

Evan
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
879 Posts

Profile of sperris
I used to have one, it was fine, never noticed a problem with it. Sometimes I didn't even use a balloon but rather did a different presentation, still got a great reaction and the prop looks killer!
DANSPERRY.COM
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Winnipeg, MB
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Hey Sperris, long time no talk buddy! How's the magic going?
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Why don't you try it out.
Your rabbit may need to get used to the balloon popping.
That's what practice and rehearsal is all about.
Daniel Faith
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Winnipeg, MB
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
What do you mean by trying it out? Purchasing it for $395, and than finding out he hates it?

Not the best idea.... Smile

Evan
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22047 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Take your rabbit to a 'rabbit whisperer' and find out how your rabbit feels about your next magic purchase and if he wants to be in show business.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
magicleland
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of magicleland
Yah Fat Joe does that now! LOL
zig zag illusion - $3,000
theater rental - $500
geting advice from othe magicians on the cafe - priceless
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
I have this prop (along with about everything else Chance has made). It is one of my strongest kid show props/routines. I love it to death. I have a custom colored purple and yellow version!

Anyway, I use it with 2 doves. They don't really seem to care at all. They don't even flap when they drop. I actually think that most of the time they fall asleep in the load chamber.

If you don't have one yet, I highly recomend buying one. The prop looks killer, works great and clean up (in case your animal does his thing inside) is a breeze. Like I said, it's one of my favorites. Chance builds them like tanks!

Keith
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1048 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
I don't know if my rabbit is scared or not from the noise. I use the balloon & the poppers...every startling & magical appearance. Be careful w/using the poppers...make sure your face is clear from it's path of explosion.

Finally, the load chamber is not that big. So your rabbit better be a dwarf or baby bunny.
muzicman
View Profile
Special user
LaCenter, Wa
989 Posts

Profile of muzicman
That's why I use Rocky. The spring doesn't mind at all!!! If I wedge him in just right, when he "appears", his nose sticks out from the bars..very kewl!

I also modify my poppers by removing the disc and placing some confetti in amungst the paper coils. The confetti flutters really nice. I bought a case of poppers for $43 that contains 20 GROSS of poppers. I've been thinking of adding some flash cotton and removing the streamers and confetti. Not sure if there is enough "spark" to ignite it but I think the flash would be more magical than a pop and paper streamers. Maybe I could have one of each. Hmmm, I will need to experiment and see which works best (if at all)..
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5281 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I did a bit of modification of the one I am currently using. I did away with the poppers entirely. I had an old sleeve loaded Air Cannon that I affixed to the back of the prop. Now I blow a ton of streamers across the room! No pulling of string I simply hit the button (well away from the prop) and WOOSH paper confetti and streamers all over the place!

I retired my bunny some time ago. Now I produce a rubber chicken I’ve glued dozens of white feathers on it making it looked more freshly plucked. This production gives me latitude for several gags (trying to resuscitate the magical chicken with CPR, etc.).

I segue into the chicken sword routine.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Wolf's Magic Funhouse (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL