The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spooky Nights (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nat
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of Nat
I would appreciate your trick recommendations for a Halloween Night performance - 200 children and adults - first-rate theatre setting with proper lighting and music - duration about 12 minutes - thanks.

Brian
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
I think folks might need a bit more information, are you wanting something spooky, scary, monsterish?
Seems like short notice for setting up something with light and sound cues and all, but likely doable, if you can get the rehersal time with the stage folks.
Are you wanting manipulation, or all stage illusion, or a combo? Zombie with a zombie head or skull.....a silk that unties itself and seems posessed? like I said, more information might be needed.
You might consider a Flash or shadow appearance for you with a Haunted dollhouse production, followed a spirit cabinet routine if you are able to use an assistant.
k
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Based on your information I would kindly direct you to http://www.deceptionsunlimited.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spooky Nights (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL