The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Halloween silk props (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7390 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I have just updated my website under "latest products and news" to show some of the Halloween design silks I have in stock. Many of them are one of's, Jack O lantern streamers, Ghost 20th century silks and mismade pumpkin silks. But If you contact me right away, I could get others out in about a week if these sell.

BTW, you will need to have Java installed to navigate the menu of the home page.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7410 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
BTW Richard, Rick Allen was the first performer that I heard mention / teach a Mismade Pumpkin set, then it was discussed on threads here (with reference to Rick's product), and then you started making them for members here.

Have you let Rick know that you make them, because of customer demand? He might want to inform some of his customers so they don't have to make them themselves.

Let me be clear on this, I am not saying that it was wrong for you to make them. I am saying he might want to know about the resource, because he created the product demand.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7410 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Richard,

I forgot to tell you. This is the product of Rick Allen's that makes reference to a Mis-made Jack-O-Lantern silk set...

Spooky Goofy Magic Show License

- Donald
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7390 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I had written Rick but never heard anything back from him. Since I never saw his routine and I am just making an outline silk and a "colored" in silk, I did not see any problem with making them.

Right now I do not have time to make a bunch of them up. I have some stuff on hand but I have been swamped with some big projects.

Thanks for your concern. I may try to contact Rick again as I do know him and would never dream of trying to lift an idea of his.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3761 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Richard,

I went to your site to look under Latest News and Products but when I clicked that section nothing happened. I do have Java installed.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
DeWayne
View Profile
Veteran user
Greencastle, PA
361 Posts

Profile of DeWayne
It worked for me, I see it OK!
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7410 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
As I said before, Richard, I was not concerned that you were intentionally trying to lift a routine of someone else's. I think you are a very ethical business person.

- Donald
Bruce Bray
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
43 Posts

Profile of Bruce Bray
I just got in Mike Bents Gary the Ghost routine it is a 10. very funny and the silks are beautiful. It is thought out and easy to do you can add it in to this years halloween show.

I highly reccomend it you can get if from him at mikebentmagic.com

He also has a few other halloween routines ( I have been using the forgetful frankie for a long time and love it.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7390 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
If anyone has trouble getting into any of my site, send me an email and I will print out that page as a pdf file and return email to you.

Richard
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Halloween silk props (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL