The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mark Wilson October /November Lecture Dates!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Here is the list of the top 10 American Magicians of the 20th Century from the 100 professional magicians who were first nominated and then voted on by the subscribers to Magic Magazine.

Houdini
Dai Vernon
David Copperfield
Harry Blackstone
Doug Henning
Harlan Tarbell
Cardini
Mark Wilson
Siegfried and Roy
Howard Thurston

Mark is doing his best to outlive all of the others, but Copperfield is younger and doesn’t work with Tigers.

Below are his lecture dates and info on the lecture ... if you live nearby, this is your chance to see the man who paved the way for many with his groundbreaking TV show ...

October 2005

9 S Reading, PA
10 M Springfield, PA
11 T Baltimore, MD
12 W
13 T Groton, CT
14 F Boston, MA

November

F 4 Oklahoma City convention
S 5 Oklahoma City convention
S 6 Oklahoma City convention

Mon. Nov. 7 - Tyler, TX
Tues. Nov. 8 - Houston
Thurs. Nov. 10 - Ft. Worth
Sat. Nov. 12 - Tulsa OK

Proudly Presenting an Evening with Master Magician

Mark Wilson … and the lovely Nani Darnell

Mark Wilson is the man who brought magic to millions on television with “The Magic Land of Allakazam,” “Magic Circus,” “The Magic of Mark Wilson” television series. … who wrote the best selling magic book in history . . . who has been named one of the top ten most influential American magicians of the 20th Century by the readers of Magic Magazine, Mark Wilson and his co-star, the lovely Nani Darnell, will be presenting their all-new lecture!

As well as being a major celebrity himself, Mark has been magic instructor to Cary Grant, Tony Curtis, Peter Falk, Dick Van Dyke, Bill Bixby, Jackie Gleason, Cher, Johnny Carson, & Burt Reynolds, magic consultant to top TV series such as “Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman;” “The Nanny;” “Columbo;” “Odd Couple;” “The Magician;” “Simon & Simon;” “Love Boat;” & many more. He creates and produces illusion shows for the worlds finest theme parks, worlds fairs and expositions, including the “Hall of Magic,” New York Worlds Fair; “AT&T’s Magic of the Telephone Pavilion, Hemisfair;” “Disneyland;” “Disneyworld;” all “Busch Gardens Parks;” all “Six Flags & Kings Entertainment Parks” and many more. His latest show is “Backstage Secrets” Legoland Carlsbad, CA.

Mark authored the “Mark Wilson’s Course in Magic” which has been translated into Italian, French, Chinese, and Russian. With over 750,000 copies published, it is the most popular book of magic instruction in history. Mark may be the worlds most honored magician: Twice elected “Magician of the Year” and received a “Masters Fellowship” from the Academy of Magical Arts / Magic Castle; is in the “Society of American Magicians Hall of Fame”; named “Superstar of Magic,” by the International Brotherhood of Magicians, and most recently received the prestigious “David Devant Award” from the British Magic Circle. Mark had the worlds largest collection of grand illusions (over 200) now surpassed by David Copperfield; was President and CEO of the Academy of Magical Arts and has been awarded 5 United States patents for Magic Effects. Nani Darnell holds the record for being in more different illusions than anyone in history.

Mark and Nani will delight you with wonderful stories and teach you about the real business side of magic and how you can use it. Mark will tell how he started in the world of magic, sold, produced and stared in the very first Network Television Magic Series and then in two more series, how he become magic consultant to some of the worlds greatest amusement parks, television shows, and movies and much, much more! In addition, Mark will teach you the three most effective close-up tricks you can carry with you at all times, as Mark does. And you will learn a truly impressive card trick in which everyone in the audience will participate. All of these effects are easy to do and will be reputation makers for you.

“Mark Wilson is probably the nations leading authority on the subject of magic.” – New York Times

“His business is a think tank of legerdemain” – Newsweek

“Mark Wilson’s illusionism is unique” – Variety

“Mark Wilson is certainly one of the finest in the business with amazing skills in illusion & showmanship.” – Hollywood Reporter

Do not miss this very special evening with one of the greatest magicians alive today and his beautiful co-star and become a part of magic history!!!

Of all of the workshops I ever attended, and I am not kidding, yours was the best . . . a fantastic learning experience. I heard many statements from other IBM Ring members about how GREAT your lecture and your workshop were. In addition, we all learned about Magic Bingo . . .Wow!

Professor Elson M. Bihm, Department of Psychology and Counseling
University of Central Arkansas
IBM Member, Little Rock, AR

Enjoyed your lecture beyond description and came away with a whole new attitude towards using magic. Your vast knowledge and experience in marketing magic has changed the whole course of our art. Magic Bingo is one of the best promotional and motivational effects ever developed. Your lecture and Magic Bingo are a gold mine for magicians.

P. Charles Bouton

IBM Member, Amarillo, TX (drove in to attend lecture in Little Rock, AR)

Your lecture will always be a cherished memory because I was able to share most of the day with one of my childhood heroes -- the legendary Mark Wilson. Please also accept my heartfelt thanks for all you have done in your remarkable life as magic's worldwide goodwill ambassador. Your devotion to our craft -- along with your wonderful wife, Nani -- and your passion for giving others the same chance to discover the real benefits of magic in their lives, is evident in everything you do.

Ricky David Tripp

IBM Member, Little Rock, Arkansas
PennyMagic4U
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of PennyMagic4U
Can you givve details on where to buy tickets? How much? etc. (Ft.Worth - Nov.10th)

JCPENNY
Simply Magic
PennyMagic4U by Jerry Penny
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
I not only drove to attend the lecture in Little Rock Ark, I plan on flying to attend one of his lectures in Texas. Mark and Nani are everything described above and more. He used to be billed as "the man with the $50,000 hands", he should now be billed as "the man with the billion dollar knowledge of the business of magic", Mark, almost single handedly turned magic into a multi million dollar a year industry. Catch his lecture, you won't be disappointed. (and besides Nani is still the most beautiful woman in magic, and worth the trip alone).
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
17161 Posts

The Fort Worth lecture was announced originally as for members of the Ft. Worth Magic Club only (I'm a member of the Dallas Clubs), contact Bruce Chadwick for more info his email is
magic_c@swbell.net
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Quote:
On 2005-10-11 23:23, photius wrote:
The Fort Worth lecture was announced originally as for members of the Ft. Worth Magic Club only (I'm a member of the Dallas Clubs), contact Bruce Chadwick for more info his email is
magic_c@swbell.net

Thanks ... you beat me to the punch!
PennyMagic4U
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of PennyMagic4U
I know Bruce - I bought my sub trunk from him. I will give him a call. Thanks
JCPENNY
Simply Magic
PennyMagic4U by Jerry Penny
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
17161 Posts

Heard from Bruce, Non members can pay $25 at the door. But contact him to get on the list for info.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
17161 Posts

Bump this to the top to remind all of Mark's run this week and next through Oklahoma and North east Texas. If you are headed to the Ft. Worth lecture, see you there.
R_B_C
View Profile
New user
Fort Worth, Texas
65 Posts

Profile of R_B_C
I went to the Mark Wilson lecture in Ft. Worth and thoroughly enjoyed it. He's one of the most knowledgeable men in the business. I finally got to meet him and his lovely wife Nani, very kind and gracious to all who attended. I would recommend
to all to attend his lecture. I am looking forward to meeting them again someday soon and learning more about the business end of magic.
R_B_C
"If you can't convince them, confuse them." -Harry S. Truman
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mark Wilson October /November Lecture Dates!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL