The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Marlo - It's All in the Cards" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JParker
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of JParker
David Solomon is all set to release an extremely exciting 2 disc DVD set which is a must for all lovers of card magic. It’s a brand new documentary entitled "Marlo - It's All in the Cards" and not only features the Maestro himself but many of the inner Chicago cardician group. There’s previously unseen Marlo footage, a full documentary of his life in card magic plus a host of renowned Marlo students performing material. A full list of contents at the bottom of this post.
From the previews I have seen it is a wonderful collection of footage for those of us who never had the opportunity to meet Marlo, and also for those that did!

I believe that he is only selling direct through his web site, http://www.davidsolomon.net where the 2 disc set can be pre-ordered at a discounted price.

"Marlo - It's All in the Cards"

Featuring commentary by Marlo’s closest students
Two-DVD Set Includes:

Part 1: The History
- Documentary of Ed Marlo’s life in card magic
- Historic footage of Ed Marlo performing a collection of his original card effects and sleight of hand (including Devilish Miracle, Unbelievable Aces and Cards To Pocket, Open Prediction and a sequence of 8 perfect riffle Faro Shuffles)
- First-hand stories highlighting Marlo’s unique personality
- Bonus historic footage of Ed Marlo, Charlie Miller and Dai Vernon at SEAM Convention 1982 filmed by James Lewis

Part 2: The Card Effects
- Marlo’s students perform and explain card effects inspired by their mentor.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I ordered it, and I just got an e-mail confirmation back from Dave saying that the DVDs "came out great". Available Nov. 1st - $45. if ordered before Oct. 15th.

Robert
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
365 Posts

Profile of asper
It seems that Marlo has had more DVDs after his death than Tupac has had CDs.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4909 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Wanted: review !
tntjr
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of tntjr
Any reviews yet?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Marlo - It's All in the Cards" (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL