The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Bill Palmer Magic wands... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On 2006-07-26 15:07, swtrocks wrote:
Their clearance sale ended on Tues I think. There were TONS of tapes for only $2 each, too bad Hocus Pocus doesn't offer free shipping Smile

The web site says that the page was updated on 7/11/2006, and mentions no closing date. I called Hocus-Pocus and they said they do not have the Goldenrod. I asked them if they had it on clearance recently and they said no. I mentioned the website, and the clearance page, and they said if they had it recently that it would be mentioned on that page, even if it had been sold, since they only update it occasionally, and not in-between sales. Are you sure it was Hocus-Pocus?
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
It was definitely Hocus-Pocus. They were the only other people who carried it besides me.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
quickhands
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of quickhands
I could not find the Goldenrod either, I bet they really vanished... ;-)

QH.
swtrocks
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
206 Posts

Profile of swtrocks
My order from Hocus Pocus arrived today! They used USPS Priority instead of UPS Smile

Anyway, among the things I ordered was a GoldenRod wand, which came with a brief history from Bill Palmer. The heat-shrink along the shaft of the wand makes it easy to do the wand spin without the wand slipping from the fingers. It is, however, a bit heavy, but still very manageable.

Thanks for sharing your superb wand with us, Bill!

Steven
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
They probably had only one left. You got the last one. Congratulations.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Ding dang it! swtrocks- enjoy your wand!
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
ChristianR
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of ChristianR
*cries*

Awww, maybe I will pursue a career in making donkeys fly.
Tarbell!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Bill Palmer Magic wands... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL