We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Sonny Holiday (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
I got a call last week from Sonny. I almost broke my leg when I saw the name come up on the caller ID causing me to leap over the coffee table to answer the phone.

Sonny just about dropped off the face of the planet a couple of years ago and I know a bunch of folks were kind of worried about what happened to him.

He wanted me to let you all know he is alive and well and working a pitch just about everyday in a "secret location" here on the east coast. It was great to get a chance to catch up with him and he sounds better than ever.

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
That's good news. I'm glad to hear he's found a drier pitch.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Magiicc
View Profile
New user
New York City
31 Posts

Profile of Magiicc
I seen him working on the street about a month ago. He was doing his cigarette routine, with the production of the jumbo cigar at the end.
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Thanks for the update Danny. I only know Sonny from the Cellini video, but I definitely wish him well and am pleased hear that he is still at it.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
kOnO
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of kOnO
Quote:
On 2005-09-24 08:42, Danny Hustle wrote:
He wanted me to let you all know he is alive and well and working a pitch just about everyday in a "secret location" here on the east coast. It was great to get a chance to catch up with him and he sounds better than ever.

Best,

Dan-

Danny,

Any idea what STATE a person might look in for the "secret location" if they wanted to catch Sonny's ACT?

kOnO
It is a lot easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
Shorty
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
80 Posts

Profile of Shorty
I don't think, Cellini I trying to catch Sonny`s Act Smile

Cheers
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Sonny Holiday
that's a great name, It just sticks!
Mario
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Sonny is awesome! Saw him on the Cellini video, and really enjoyed his Coin Routine. His Cigarette routine is great too! I hope he is well, and would love the opportunity to meet him sometime.
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
vernon
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
554 Posts

Profile of vernon
Yes Sonny Holiday is a name catcher...there was a magician in Edinburgh called Sonny Day...(real name Walter)...very well known and revered and respected in his time...Nice clips though Mario...
James james
aka Vernon
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Thanks James
Mario
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Sonny Holiday (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL