The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Do they sell this? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of cupmagic
I heard that there are dealers selling marking system - a kind of ink system that is invisible to the eye that is enable to mark on cards as card marking...

I know there there is a system call neo-marking...But that's not what I'm looking, I'm looking for this marking system that uses a kind of special ink and contact lens...does anyone know where to get this marking system?
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Just wondering, but do you really need to put in a special contact lens for a MAGIC TRICK when so many proffesional magicians get by with using the plain old markings that are right out in the open for hundreds of years?
cupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of cupmagic
Well Daegs,

I know that.. But I am a card geek therefore I love to know more about it..Does such things exist and anyone using it ..Hope someone can help in this area.
Suave Dan
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
656 Posts

Profile of Suave Dan
I'll sell you a contact lens. You mark the deck however your heart desires.
cupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of cupmagic
Haha no degree lens and use normal marking system..haha

nice one pal.

Quote:
On 2005-09-25 04:28, Iceman90 wrote:
I'll sell you a contact lens. You mark the deck however your heart desires.
OiNutter
View Profile
New user
Newcastle, UK
83 Posts

Profile of OiNutter
I don't see this one selling well to those of us that already use contact lenses for what they were intended. Would be a bit crowded in there!
www.oinutter.co.uk

I could read your mind but I'm afraid of what I'd find
brokin6
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
276 Posts

Profile of brokin6
Ellusionist has the juice marking system. I have not purchased it in order to compare it to my juiced decks but it's supposed to be pretty good.
Why does coin magic make my head hurt!?!
cupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of cupmagic
I know juice decks...but if people know about just decks they can try to see the marking system.

If special made contact lenes are made for special kind of ink that would be better..

That's what I am wondering ...if there is such stuff?
Quote:
On 2005-09-25 13:45, brokin6 wrote:
Ellusionist has the juice marking system. I have not purchased it in order to compare it to my juiced decks but it's supposed to be pretty good.
sullivanl
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of sullivanl
You need to get red contact lenses from an optician, and get the juice from ellusionist. The red contact lenses will look funny though, which is why most sets like this use red tinted glasses instead of contacts.
Dorian Rhodell
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco, CA.
1633 Posts

Profile of Dorian Rhodell
Quote:
On 2005-09-25 14:25, cupmagic wrote:
I know juice decks...but if ppl know about just decks they can try to see the marking system.

If special made contact lenes are made for special kind of ink that would be better..

that's what I m wondering ...if there is such stuff ?

Yes there is such stuff. They are called luminous readers. You can get an idea of what they would look like on The Gambling Protection Series tapes. And people should not know about juiced decks. As long as I've been performing, not once have I had someone try to throw their eyes out of focus to look for juice. Never run if you're not being chased.

Best,

Dorian Rhodell

Quote:
On 2005-09-25 13:45, brokin6 wrote:

brokin6
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
276 Posts

Profile of brokin6
Also, if you know the way that juice is supposed to work you will never worry about it being seen. They can look all they want and never figure anything out.
Why does coin magic make my head hurt!?!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Do they sell this? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL