The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Comments on www.magic.org? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

andriod_j
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of andriod_j
Anybody bought anything from them before? Any comments? Saw on their webby that they provide worldwide shipping for orders more than USD$40.

Seems like I'm having a bad time dealing with them. Earlier last week, I make a purchase from them but after they confirmed my order and receiving payment from me, they seem to have disappeared. Sent them a few emails but as yet no reply. Like to hear feedback on their services.
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
I have not got anything from them before, but I trust them. Aaron is a very nice and helpful guy. Go on theyre chat room and sometimes he is there. Ask him about whatever you need.
andriod_j
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of andriod_j
Well, I guess there was a little problem with my order. I placed the order on my workplace's PC and proceeded to making the payment on my residence's PC and that resulted in 2 different IP address and Aaron has a superb fraud detection system. He then made sure that I was really placing the order from a different PC and after clearing the misunderstanding, and now 2 weeks later, I finally got my Spider Pen.

Thank, themagicman101.
Jonace
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of Jonace
I have bought a lot from them. And now my spider pen did not work. And I made a deal with him that I should buy a new one and send the old back. Then he would give my money back for the first one.

This for faster shipping.
If this works I will recomend them.

But I have never had a truble with their service before.
kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
Aaron is hands down the best guy to work with. I was in his shop yesterday and it's everything a magic shop should be. The one on one customer service was outstanding, and he and other customers helped me flesh out some stuff I was working on for a kids show, and pointed me into the right direction as to what I needed. Great guy, great shop, great experience.
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
All my dealings with Aaron have been excellent. They give good service and work hard to try to resolve any problems.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Comments on www.magic.org? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL