The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » To the marlo-ites, a question? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

phread
View Profile
Elite user
md
486 Posts

Profile of phread
First let me say that I love the marlo material that I have, the most recent being marlo w/o tears. in this book the marlo slip cut is mentioned, I am wondering where I can find info on this? thanx in advance.

p.s. I have marlo in spades, off the top, the cardician, multiple shift, side steal, future reverse, finger tip control. I have not found anything about it in these.

dug
Deckless Wonder
Tommy Brown
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Tommy Brown
Some information on Marlo's Slip Cut is found in Alton Sharpe's "Expert Card Conjuring." Published by D. Robbins. I don't know if it is still available or not.
phread
View Profile
Elite user
md
486 Posts

Profile of phread
To extend my original question...i am interested in marlo's take on basic techniques.

dug
Deckless Wonder
Tielie
View Profile
Special user
749 Posts

Profile of Tielie
Revolutionary card technique might be the book you are looking for. It's huge Smile
Deal cards, not drugs!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
The Legend DVD shows how he did a slip cut.
RCT is great book and there in a lot of "His Take" of card work in general. I am not sure what you mean by basic techniques but I would say he would take nothing for granted, see the Slip Cut for example.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » To the marlo-ites, a question? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL