The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Necessary stuff to get and learn to become a decent cardician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Card College is great, but I still feel you need the Marlo books. Especially the cheaper ones issued by Magic, INC. Books on his card changes, side steals are a must to become a decent cardian.

Devin
WilliamWHolcomb
View Profile
Special user
Twinsburg, Ohio
533 Posts

Profile of WilliamWHolcomb
Quote:
On 2002-12-02 03:44, Dave Egleston wrote:
I'm not a video guy normally - I do own way too many - but I have to agree with Mr. Burt, his video courses are the best TEACHING videos available. There are enough Ammar clones in circulation. Brad Burt videos are all about the teaching (wish he would write some books), very verbose/descriptive, but the sleights are shown about a zillion times and he does it each time, not a replay of one sleight over and over but a sleight performed over and over.
By the way - I'm getting a new computer that will transfer VHS into DVD format. What is the thought on this as far as the producers of videos are concerned?

I don't think there is any legal issue here as long as the DVDs are for your personal use.

I recently spoke with Mr. Burt and found out he is currently in the process of converting all of his videos to DVD! Great news for Burt fans!
William Holcomb
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1586 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
[/quote]

Freak:

Ed Marlo's "The Cardician" is a good way to start on the path to quality card magic. You can do no better than Ed Marlo, and "The Cardician" is a great entry point.

[/quote]

So, you recommend the Video/DVD set from the Great Ed Marlo, the Legend and the Cardician, am I correct?
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Necessary stuff to get and learn to become a decent cardician (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL