The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Pass With Care " Dvd (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

flyerorange
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of flyerorange
Hello....was wondering if anyone has this dvd, and what you think about it. I have Richard Kaufman's On The Pass, and I like it a lot. I'm really practicing my classic pass a lot. Certainly, there's enough material on Kaufman's dvd to keep me busy.

Is there any value to getting Pass With Care, or am I good with the dvd I have? I don't want to overwhelm myself. Thanks for any opinions.
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
869 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
I own the On The Pass - Richard K and I think it's cover all the pass. The only thing we need to do with pass is practice =)
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
ScottSullivan
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of ScottSullivan
I think Pass With Care is great. It has some nice touches and is very well taught. Worth the money and then some...at least to me. I use this version of the pass all the time.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Ill bring this back to life. Any one would like to give a real review?
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1484 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
I think it is great. I don't use the very pass he uses, but the great advantage of this one is that he goes deep into the detail (not like Kaufman who is more demonstrating different kind of passes) and he insist on smoothness. He explains that the pass is not a matter of speed, but of smoothness.
Well, we can disagree that speed is not involve, but we all gain to acquire the smoothness, speed can come afterwards. I think this one is great for going into this move.

Get it, you won't be disappointed (I hope...)

BUT, "the pass" (book) by Gary Ouellet remains the royal road to the pass, in my opinion.
imfletcher
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of imfletcher
Pass with Care is very good. It deals with only the classic pass but he does spend a lot of time on it and the practice session on the DVD is the best too. The practice sessions just keep repeating themselves on the DVD in slow motion. Pretty neat idea.
zhuanan
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of zhuanan
Quote:
On 2006-01-09 16:58, imfletcher wrote:
Pass with Care is very good. It deals with only the classic pass but he does spend a lot of time on it and the practice session on the DVD is the best too. The practice sessions just keep repeating themselves on the DVD in slow motion. Pretty neat idea.

Agreed. Not only did he teach the classic pass, he also teaches "the rock" cover which will enable the spectators to burn your hands all the time, and yet, your pass is 100% invisible.

At first I though it was not possible due to small hands, but I followed his advice in the "10 seconds pass section", and now, I can do a classic pass, combined with "the rock cover" deliberately slow to the extend of 10 seconds, and no one in front of me or on my right will catch my pass.

I can never thank "Pass with Care" enough. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Pass With Care " Dvd (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL