The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Losander (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I was watching a clip od losander doing some of his magic and I noticed on the dancing cane it was on fire and he was wearing white then he switched to a black backdrop.does anyone know what or better yet where I can get the thread to do this and will it work on the precision dancing cane and is his magic(minus the floating table)worth the money?
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
You may want to post this question in "Threads, reels and anchors" section regarding thread.

You also asked if his product line is worth the money. Well the only reviews I've read about Losander's products have been positive.
Magic Monkichi
View Profile
Elite user
Ontario, Canada
401 Posts

Profile of Magic Monkichi
Over the summer had my first time with a Losander Floating Table. Even when I finished 'playing' I couldn't believe it. The table is amazingly deceptive. Not just the method but in construction as well. If I had seen it in a living room with a vase of flowers on it, I would dismiss it as a decoration. But what a secret it holds. Once you get your hands on the cloth and start it flying it's totally addictive. It looks like pure magic even from my eyes when floating it! As close to realistic levitation as a table can come.

Magically yours,

Matt
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I saw Losander lecture a few months ago, in a high school band room. I was really surprised, considering how close I was and how the lighting was, that I couldn't see the gimmick. Losander said that breakage is extremely rare, despite the fact he only replaces gimmicks after a number of months of use.
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Losander gives a honest to goodness treasure chest of the real works info on threads and backgrounds and the proper strategy to display these type effects under on his DVD "The Art of Levitation". While I am not currently doing any of these effects, I am so glad I obtained the videos. The information on backgrounds and lighting were worth the price times 10! If you want to do these rigs, this DVD will really increase your knowledge base.
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Quote:
On 2005-10-02 10:13, ufo wrote:
Losander gives a honest to goodness treasure chest of the real works info on threads and backgrounds and the proper strategy to display these type effects under on his DVD "The Art of Levitation".

I actually got a copy of it but on VHS. Any one of the effects is worth the cost of the copy. His IT setup is very creative. He has demos of his products at his website.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Thanks a lot I think I may get a table soon but I noticed that the table looked sort of like zombie moves.is the table the same principle as the zombie by chance?and also I found out about the cane question from losander and does antone think the thread will work with the precision magic cane?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2005-10-02 18:17, magician 336 wrote:
.....I noticed that the table looked sort of like zombie moves.is the table the same principle as the zombie by chance?.........

I believe it is against the Café rules to publish exposure of magic tricks. I believe this question, falls within this rule.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Sorry about that.i didn't think it would fall into that rule.
Leland Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Leland Stone
I had the privilege of attending a Losander lecture in Irvine a while back. Not only is his work technologically flawless but his show is nothing short of enchanting as well. To see Losander present the Zombie is to believe in Magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Losander (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL